IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeSalauD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFxFireBlaze View Post

Could you even imagine if the NHL, NBA, NFL, or MLB started year long bans for things like swearing, I wouldn't support them and I certainly won't support Riot.
Any professional athlete would get suspended/banned after being warned 7 times for being a massive ******* and hurting his association's reputation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atheology

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooberTheDog View Post
"Dont call people out in the forums"
"Against summoners code"

then posts his account name AND his real name.

Have you no shame? Banning his main and his smurfs, because "we got together and decided to"?

How can people think you are the good guys. You treat people like dirt.
Dirt would be a step up from the trash that he was.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Miros2

Junior Member

12-04-2012

I realize he's been given several warnings and all that... but before perma banning him they should fine him first... and then if he doesn't comply. that's when you ban him for a year. just a though =/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoFxFireBlaze

Junior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalze View Post
Problem? http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...len&id=2214754

There are ALL kinds of suspensions all over the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and those are like 1 Comment = 3 Games. So...do the math.
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, one comment related to homophobia, or racism perhaps however there is swearing/harassment in everyone of those sports and none of it is ever punished during day to day operations.

Instead of me doing math, how about you do some research.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeSalauD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFxFireBlaze View Post
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, one comment related to homophobia, or racism perhaps however there is swearing/harassment in everyone of those sports and none of it is ever punished during day to day operations.

Instead of me doing math, how about you do some research.
Except they're trash talking each others, they're not harassing customers (people playing riots game in this case).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoFxFireBlaze

Junior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeSalauD View Post
Any professional athlete would get suspended/banned after being warned 7 times for being a massive ******* and hurting his association's reputation.
I think it's pretty clear from your comment you unfortunately don't know anything about those professional sports.

Like I previous stated unless his comments were racist, or of some other discriminatory nature they wouldn't even be reviewed by any of those leagues.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fomorian27

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
The number of games in the Tribunal Case does not reflect how many reports/games it took you to get into the Tribunal.

Let's say a player gets reported 100 times in 100 games. An absurdly high number. The Tribunal then begins building a case for the player. The Tribunal would then randomly sample the player's recent match history and pull a few recent games--it could be 1-5, but this number is not related to how many games or reports got you into Tribunal to begin with.
The games that the tribunal pulls must necessarily be games in which the player was reported, right? You can't really make a case from a game where the player wasn't reported. Or is this where the tribunal cases with just one or two reports arises, there were only that may reported games to choose from?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LgIsgk

Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeSalauD View Post
Except they're trash talking each others, they're not harassing customers (people playing riots game in this case).
So, then by your logic is should be okay in Tournaments for trash talk to be okay.

Don't try and go, "I want this half, but not this half" bs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeSalauD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LgIsgk View Post
So, then by your logic is should be okay in Tournaments for trash talk to be okay.

Don't try and go, "I want this half, but not this half" bs.
Nice strawman.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viliphied

Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeikxx View Post
I fully agree with this. I hate censorship.
I hate people who don't understand what censorship is.