IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chickenizgoodz

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracocide View Post
Hey Riot...

Why do you feel the need to make a public post about this? What makes this player so much more special than any other?

Really lame Riot.
Cause he's a pro-player from LoL. People who play this game know who he is. They will be asking questions if all of a sudden he's not playing in tournaments with his team.

Somohexual

12-04-2012

Well IWillDominate...

Benny Boy

12-04-2012

This is bull**** Riot. I'm not even a dig fan but **** you. Ban HotShot! He tells people off all the time on stream.

KFCBentoBox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IalreadyHateYou View Post
I like how you just destroyed this guy's career because he said some mean things on the internet. Gj riot.
I like some politicians have their careers destroyed because of a personal *** scheme. Logic makes no sense but gotta just deal with it.

Darkwahn

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurrinMyDurr View Post
riot goin' deep trying to make an "example"

well more like a martyr

heavy handed and really kinda sad

#saveesports
#freedominate
Your name fits you.

Zamíel

12-04-2012

He'll have a new 2k+ elo account by the end of January I'd bet my daughters college fund on it.

ComanderMolander

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

could you post his cases on the forums?

is it worth a laugh?

Vexen IV

12-04-2012

Quote:
Hey Riot...

Why do you feel the need to make a public post about this? What makes this player so much more special than any other?

Really lame Riot.
he's a professional player and is setting an example of him for other toxic players that even those that were set to play in season 3 and get paid by riot for it will be banned

nennx

12-04-2012

typical riot bull**** bans. as much i dislike this guy after playing with him a few times, no one should to be permabanned for being rude or unlikable.

Riot continues to treat its customers like trash and people praise them for it. So disappointing, thank you China.

Auricthunder

12-04-2012

Quote:
Hey Riot...

Really lame Riot.
Because word is going to get out no matter what when IWD doesn't show up to any tournaments and it was better to make a single post instead a veritable forum flood of threads.

AND he competes on Riot sponsored streams in Riot sponsored tournaments.

AND he was qualified to become a salaried S3 pro player.