IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chickenizgoodz

12-04-2012

I'm glad this happened. I don't understand how people can try to defend the guy. If your an ******* your going to get punished some way. In a job, your going to get fired. In public, your going to get arrested for public harassment/indecency. In a sport, you get fined, suspended. People think that Riot is unfair, but Riot loses the most out of this decision. Iwilldominate, like all pro-LoL players brings fans to play this game, watch the tournaments, and buy its products. If Riot was pushed to the point to lose out on the revenue brought from this player, than its justified. Also Riot isn't watching people's streams, players report players, Riot has a hands-off approach with the Tribunal

Vexen IV

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeikxx View Post
Enjoy your authoritarian life style.
yeah because wanting professional players have the rules apply to them and not be an exception to the rules makes people want authoritarian life styles. gg if he wasn't a pro player nobody would care at all.

Luck

12-04-2012

Why does IWD get a FULL YEAR suspension, when Hosan of team elohell only got a ONE tournament suspension for his perma ban?

Source: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...389820#8389820

Supermegalol

12-04-2012

So does this mean that u might actually permban Ocelote now, the cancer himself? If u dont, then ur all talk, just saying.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 108th Fruit View Post
More than The Rain Man?

I find this hard to believe.
Vman7, dropping truth bombs up in this ***** lol.

OneVendetta

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by smOOthMayDie View Post
Why does IWD get a FULL YEAR suspension, when Hosan of team elohell only got a ONE tournament suspension for his perma ban?

Source: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...389820#8389820
Because this thread isn't about the permaban. I'm not sure what Riot is trying to pull off, but trust me, it has nothing to do with the ban

Dracocide

12-04-2012

Hey Riot...

Why do you feel the need to make a public post about this? What makes this player so much more special than any other?

Really lame Riot.

DiabolusReborn

12-04-2012

**** you redbeard, Tribunal is bull**** and you damn well know it.

eerum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Did you tell him at an event or through email to just stop completely harassing people? I don't mean to be lame about it, but for non-pros getting banned won't ruin their life. Basically you've wasted all the years he spent playing LoL with this ban, because it really didn't look good on a resume before, and now, it's just useless.

Farohcius

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catboots View Post
The rage on the forums would blot out the sun..
Then we shall QQ in the shade.