IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneVendetta

12-04-2012

So many white knights, and nice diversion Riot. I'm just too smart to fall for it.

Catbus9

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by howcanyouslap View Post
I think this entire situation should have been better thought through. That you would make such a public spectacle out of this. Essentially a public hanging. It just comes across as hypocritical considering that the main obvious push is for a more positive atmosphere but then things are done in this manner which are completely unprofessional.
The alternative being that the first suspension of a pro player ever due to behaviour should occur with no acknowledgement from Riot? The rage on the forums would blot out the sun..

BelligerentGnu

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
This was a collaboration between eSports and Player Behavior. eSports had multiple meetings and discussions with relevant parties on both sides before they made a decision on the verdict and the timing. I'm not as involved in the timing side of things, so I can't speak to it.
Well, thank you for your honesty. I'd still appreciate some comment from the esports team though.

IalreadyHateYou

12-04-2012

I like how you just destroyed this guy's career because he said some mean things on the internet. Gj riot.

Stark Midnight

12-04-2012

Justice is blind to status, and it finally has been served ice-cold. Seems like he won't be dominating anyone anytime soon lol.

L33tT4rd

12-04-2012

So you're going to spy on pros live-streaming? Not cool. The "Man" is slowly but surely always watching us.

ikenga

12-04-2012

this is unrelated but lyte have i been reported for anything lately?

UMF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Nobody gets special privilege i like it

Calys Teneb

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33tT4rd View Post
So you're going to spy on pros live-streaming? Not cool. The "Man" is slowly but surely always watching us.
I'll bite.

How is Riot watching pros stream on a public channel for all to see "spying" on them? Not that this had anything to do with his stream and was handled internally through Riot's own systems, but I'm curious what your "logic" is.

Weltanschauung

12-04-2012

Best of luck. Hopefully reform is to be had here.