IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

Senior Member

12-04-2012

This year, his name is IWillNotDominate


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xHitoriki

Junior Member

12-04-2012

get owned *****


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Merana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakers1 View Post
Ok I understand banning his accounts so he must start over, but destroying a mans way to provide for himself is a terrible thing to do. You took this one step too far Riot. I dont know why you have received upvotes for destroying this mans income because you dislike name calling. IMO this community needs a tough skin not a "lesson" because all you have showed us is how you want to pick on people smaller than you by taking away the only way they have of providing for themselves.
Hey guess what, if I verbally harassed people at my job I'd get fired too.

I think EIGHT times is MORE than lenient.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mackman

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakers1 View Post
Ok I understand banning his accounts so he must start over, but destroying a mans way to provide for himself is a terrible thing to do. You took this one step too far Riot. I dont know why you have received upvotes for destroying this mans income because you dislike name calling. IMO this community needs a tough skin not a "lesson" because all you have showed us is how you want to pick on people smaller than you by taking away the only way they have of providing for themselves.
Isn't "picking on people smaller than you" exactly why Dominate got banned?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LightInvertus

Junior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasymodeX View Post
Actually, in first grade I learned that if someone hits you, you break their arm so they can't do it again.
And then your teachers went to prison. I don't see your point :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

notanxj9smurf

Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakers1 View Post
Ok I understand banning his accounts so he must start over, but destroying a mans way to provide for himself is a terrible thing to do. You took this one step too far Riot. I dont know why you have received upvotes for destroying this mans income because you dislike name calling. IMO this community needs a tough skin not a "lesson" because all you have showed us is how you want to pick on people smaller than you by taking away the only way they have of providing for themselves.
he can get a job at Mcdonalds for a year.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Auricthunder

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinis View Post
I know exactly what it means.
Then do explain because this case has absolutely nothing to do with McCarthyism, by past or present definitions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LMQ Tc N0Name

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakers1 View Post
Ok I understand banning his accounts so he must start over, but destroying a mans way to provide for himself is a terrible thing to do. You took this one step too far Riot. I dont know why you have received upvotes for destroying this mans income because you dislike name calling. IMO this community needs a tough skin not a "lesson" because all you have showed us is how you want to pick on people smaller than you by taking away the only way they have of providing for themselves.
Delete your internet until you graduate from high school.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
Dude, you are so angry you can't even recognize the difference between a literal "you" and a general "you". Also, I was responding to your post? Where you said YOU only have 2 options now? You know, the one where you made it about you? Yah, that one.
That's because it is about me. I'm eventually going to be sent to the Tribunal for petty garbage and I'm going to get permanently banned, that is unless I can somehow convince the rest of the community not to be pampered children (ha). You may have your head in the clouds, but it can happen to you too. The community is garbage, and the Tribunal is only reinforcing negative behaviors of the ones doing the judging. It's sick, and it needs to be stopped.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigPatches

Member

12-04-2012

Redbeard has been waiting for this moment ever since the MLG ARAM...

I would like to read his reform card though for lols.