IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuadPvP

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

sounds to me like he deserved it,

Benny Boy

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Cecil View Post
Ruining someones career over verbal abuse, good job Riot.

Imagine the NFL suspending Tom Brady for a year for trash talking the other team during the game. What a joke.
this

LMQ Tc N0Name

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainieDay View Post
Questions

1. If he makes another smurf will there be further pentalties??? (because the posts were a bit ambiguous if you will continue to permaban all new accounts he makes.
2. You really should have warned him/everyone that this could have happened BEFORE rather than AFTER. Its a dick move. I mean, im not trying to say he didn't deserve it, but its a real dick move to all of a sudden add all of these punishments that you don't normally do,
WITHOUT WARNING. Especially the esports temp ban. though, a year is only a year, however still,

YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED IWILLDOMINATE AND THE ENTIRE LEAGUE COMMUNITY INSTEAD OF MAKING AN EXAMPLE OF AN UNSUSPECTING VICTIM

Okay, i guess really only one question.
Nope, you are wrong and he deserved what he received.

Wayfear

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeikxx View Post
click ignore?
Why should you be able to curse at me and I have to ignore you? I prefer for you not to be playing games with me.

Solari Brigadier

12-04-2012

IWillDominate's official apology:

Quote:
Today i was informed by riot that I will be suspended for 1 year of the Season 3 Championship Series. Although the ruling is extremely tough, I agree with riot that player sportsmanship is a serious matter and i want to apologize to anyone that i've offended in game and my fans. I fully understand that pro players are viewed as role models and should act accordingly. I'd like to thank my teammates and the whole Dignitas organization for the amazing year that i have spent with them and wish the team the best of luck going into season 3. Personally I will not let this end my dreams of being a professional league of legends player. During my suspension I intend to keep my mechanics in top form and remain a competitive jungler. After my suspension i hope to rejoin the championship series and once again compete at the highest level. League of Legends is my life, and i will do everything in my power to play as long as possible.
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...egends/c7b8mmq

Darkwahn

12-04-2012

Good, there's no reason at all that "pros" should have any sort of immunity to bans. Make sure he's perma banned from all tournaments in the future.

Zeikxx

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by M4D View Post
Well, this is probably why we never could see him streaming, he wasn't exacely a role model, lol. I hope Riot will hold their decision with permabanning him from competetive.
When I saw him breaking expensive headset just for show I already disliked that guy.
I loved it when he broke his headset. It was entertaining.

Tempname281

12-04-2012

You'd think after 8 warnings he would have gotten the message...

HatredTrinity

12-04-2012

WTF? You move my post to the Tribunal forum and post this in GD?

Riot is amazing.

notanxj9smurf

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Cecil View Post
Ruining someones career over verbal abuse, good job Riot.

Imagine the NFL suspending Tom Brady for a year for trash talking the other team during the game. What a joke.
>agree to abide by summoner's code when you sign up for this game
>don't abide by summoner's code when you play this game.
>errbody mad when you recieve punishment for not abiding by the summoners code when playing this game.

good work, GD. hilarious as always.