IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M4D

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
eSports is going to be collaborating with Player Behavior and monitoring all pro players in Season 3--especially those participating in the Championship Series.

However, IWillDominate had the worst toxicity metrics (by about 300%) compared to other pro players on NA so we had to act sooner rather than later.
Well, this is probably why we never could see him streaming, he wasn't exacely a role model, lol. I hope Riot will hold their decision with permabanning him from competetive.
When I saw him breaking expensive headset just for show I already disliked that guy.

Fiolina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainieDay View Post
Questions

1. If he makes another smurf will there be further pentalties??? (because the posts were a bit ambiguous if you will continue to permaban all new accounts he makes.
2. You really should have warned him/everyone that this could have happened BEFORE rather than AFTER. Its a dick move. I mean, im not trying to say he didn't deserve it, but its a real dick move to all of a sudden add all of these punishments that you don't normally do,
WITHOUT WARNING. Especially the esports temp ban. though, a year is only a year, however still,

YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED IWILLDOMINATE AND THE ENTIRE LEAGUE COMMUNITY INSTEAD OF MAKING AN EXAMPLE OF AN UNSUSPECTING VICTIM
Because the other eight warnings weren't enough.

HighOnPolPot

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Its a me Luigi View Post
you ban pro players for 1 year but you perma ban others for 250 years? thats some shady ****
His account is banned permanently, just like normal players. His activity in the pro scene was a special consideration because, well, normal people don't play in the pro scene.

notanxj9smurf

12-04-2012

anyone wanna link me some of his tribunal cases so i can see what the worst .7 percent of players are like?

KhamulTheBE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Of course! Every pros is trolling and only i will dominate got banned!
HELL YEAH

Yasuchika

12-04-2012

I can understand having to punish IWillDominate for his obviously toxic behaviour, however the collateral damage from his eSport ban towards the rest of his innocent teammates is a big no-no.

WwLd

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighOnPolPot View Post
It does matter. Do you think Dignitas is hyped to go looking for a new Jungler that they'll have to coordinate team chemistry with when they thought they had it settled, not to mention what his contract situation with Dignitas might be?

or you know if this was done 2-3 weeks ago they could of moved Crumbz to the jungle and rehooked up with Voyboy. Not saying I didnt want Curse to get voyboy just one of those things maybe Dig still moves Crumbz and gets wings for top lane they already have synergy

the season 3 ban is a new thing. When they banned saint for that short time he could still play on smurfs in tournaments

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkingg View Post
destroyed his LIFE good job RIOT.
No, he destroyed his own life by not changing his attitude towards others in a VIDEO GAME.

Jaghatai

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm View Post
Wow what a ****ing joke.
Do you not care about all the other pros that troll solo queue? Are you just starting this now?
I see top players on stream rage at team mates and swear all day and you are just starting to ban pros now?
LOL so dumb. I'm so disapointed.
Just cause they rage on stream doesn't mean they rage in game.
I yell at idiots on my screen at home every now and then, this doesn't land me in tribunal because I don't type it out.

Atalie Louise

12-04-2012

RIP Dominate