IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi lm Sugoii

12-04-2012

gl to dig..

chuckdeez59

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai047 View Post
1 year is extremely lenient. It could be a ban till 2280 like everyone else. He should consider himself lucky.
it's the account for that long. It doesn't stop the player from levelin another account. this ban prevents him from playing in pro tourney's for a year. not lenient at all. I think it's justified, but it is a harsh punishment.

Golbat

12-04-2012

so you ban iwdom but you do nothing about Dyrus who frequently rages and leaves games? nice way to try and keep tsm as most popular NA team even though they suck

Monkingg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

destroyed his LIFE good job RIOT.

HighOnPolPot

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt God View Post
He's not even good anyways so it doesn't matter.
It does matter. Do you think Dignitas is hyped to go looking for a new Jungler that they'll have to coordinate team chemistry with when they thought they had it settled, not to mention what his contract situation with Dignitas might be?

howcanyouslap

Adjudicator

12-04-2012

The problem is that riot only encourages entertainment that follows its own guidelines outside of custom games(even then they are not immune to this shenanigans). If you separate yourself from the meta in normal/ranked then you become a target of ridicule that is pathetically supported by the riot staff. Which is completely unfair but they run the place . Now I have tried appeals on a few occasions and they tried to brush me off because riot employees really dont want more work(cant imagine how many complaints they go through and the process has to be tedious so it takes away from the human aspect over time). I just feel that they would rather punish someone on the shades of grey than give another chance despite there being no fallout for such a stance as one is considered their job and the other is considered just a hobby(taking out the commitment people have made to the game)

LMQ Tc N0Name

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkingg View Post
destroyed his LIFE good job RIOT.

He should get a REAL life

Renaito Yuujou

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIOLENTxSHINOBI View Post
No, you have the choice to not respond in a negative manner. You don;t have to be a jerk.
You're absolutely right, I don't have to be a jerk. Good thing I actively am not a jerk. Now, perhaps instead of focusing on me, you could focus your energies on people who are actively being jerks and causing things like this trolling, raging, and punish-spamming.

No, no, how foolish of me. The Tribunal teaches us that we must be petty and marginalize those with common decency in favor of laughing it up over how funny it is to punish people because they said a bad word. I am soooooooooooo sorry.

BaT ArmandooX

12-04-2012

awesome

Sikot

12-04-2012

One year seems excessive.. They might as well ban him for life. He'll have to get a new job in the mean time, and by the time his ban wears off he'll be too rusty/out of the scene to rejoin it. Next 5 major tourneys seems way more reasonable to me, especially considering they've never issued a major ban on a competitive player before, and the first time they do they essentially completely kick this guy out for good.