IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f95fd1cb54f44

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Economy View Post
thank god. I had the misfortune of playing with him so many times and all he did was ***** and curse at ANYONE who made a poor play. He was the only reason I hated dignitas. good riddance
LOL, The When the US Economy is in a position to trash talk you, you know you've dun goofed. Good Riddance IWillDominate, I guess you shall dominate no-ones no-mores.

Kraft

12-04-2012

What a joke so many people do this on stream and yet he gets ban...

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
Oh boy, so you mean I get a choice of being banned for being trolled or for not communicating with the team!? I love being given options, I'm glad that the Tribunal will punish me for petty garbage while actual trolls and a-holes get off scot free, and quite frankly don't fear the Tribunal. And why should they? More and more the Tribunal is proving that it's about punishing people for stupid **** that nobody in their right mind would ever give a **** about. Oh no, he said "gg noobs easy." Do you know how many threads I've seen about people complaining about this? Do you know how many people have said that they'd punish such a thing? Do you have any idea how immature and childish this is?

Dominate never would have had to have his cases reviewed if ignorant kiddies hadn't spammed punish on him the past eight cases. I bet I've got a dozen cases in the Tribunal, though I've not received any punishment yet. I'm tired of seeing threads about people who are punished or banned for trivial nonsense while real disruptive forces are allowed to roam free. It's disgusting, and I'm through with the Tribunal, it's a toxic force on the game if I've ever seen any.
No, you have the choice to not respond in a negative manner. You don't have to be a jerk.

Iamgonnatroll

12-04-2012

So let him play tourneys.. I mean sure, ban his main acc. But with ban him from tourneys? fkin retarded

Poundman

12-04-2012

Why is this thread even here? Isn't there a forum for competitive play, doesn't this belong there? Does this make Riot attention *****s?

Janna F Kennedy

12-04-2012

a year later... the return of IWillDominate.... Still bad.

DriedPrunes

12-04-2012

wow i never knew riot lets randoms decides a person;s career

LMQ Tc N0Name

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighOnPolPot View Post
Yes. They singled him out by name and said he can no longer participate in the S3 championship (and thus any of the circuit tournaments) no matter the account. He's free to make an alt and play the game normally on it, but this ends his career for the year, competitive wise.
He's not even good anyways so it doesn't matter.

1st HanarSpectre

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerflash View Post
Seems like a dumb ban to me. Bad sportsmanship in any other sport would never get a player banned from it for a year like that. Especially a pro player. I'm not even someone who likes dig that much or IWillDominate but i still think it was a bs ban. It's way more frustrating to lose because your team is bad and ur doing good, when ur a pro player and ur used to playing with good people its probably even worse. Riot just crippled one of its top NA teams just because of some chat in solo que and possibly someones career. I thought we have mute for a reason.
Bad sportsmanship gets players fined constantly in sports, bad behavior also gets sponsor deals revoked for celebrities also.
True, one year is a long time, but you have to remember that esport is not as established as other potential comparison and that Riot is literally throwing money at the e-sport scene trying to get:
1]LoL recognized as a top e-sport
2]E-sport actually taken seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poundman View Post
Why is this thread even here? Isn't there a forum for competitive play, doesn't this belong there? Does this make Riot attention *****s?
They are simply trying to contain all the 100"s of incoming posts on the subject in this thread.

Beas7ie

12-04-2012

Looks like he better look into getting into college and getting a real job.