IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shijimah

12-04-2012

lesson learned, don't be a huge ******bag or you will be punished (st vicious?? better play nice!)

Digital Badger

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerflash View Post
Seems like a dumb ban to me. Bad sportsmanship in any other sport would never get a player banned from it for a year like that. Especially a pro player. I'm not even someone who likes dig that much or IWillDominate but i still think it was a bs ban. It's way more frustrating to lose because your team is bad and ur doing good, when ur a pro player and ur used to playing with good people its probably even worse. Riot just crippled one of its top NA teams just because of some chat in solo que and possibly someones career. I thought we have mute for a reason.
Um... yes. Yes it would. Look up some of the rulings of bad sportsmanship in the past in real life sports as well as e-Sports and you'll see that they take this kind of stuff rather seriously.

Samurai047

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheBest View Post
I understand he violated the tribunal a lot, but why would you take it to the level of banning him from the Championships and possibly ruining his career. Of course, he was disrespectful, but so is the other 70% of the league community. I personally do not care what he did, but taking it to the extent of not allowing him to play in Championships is a little to far. Why not just ban his main account, rather than banning everything all of his accounts.

So are you guys pretty much forcing us to have good behavior from now on lol.
1 year is extremely lenient. It could be a ban till 2280 like everyone else. He should consider himself lucky.

Warrensby

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitingpig View Post
In addition, all other existing known accounts used by IWillDominate are permanently banned.
Loophole? Can't he just make a new one and make it up to 30 with that? Or in this case are the person and the player considered the same entity, and this is actually a ban against Christian Rivera?

LP Disciple

12-04-2012

lol.

exKonvict

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheBest View Post
I understand he violated the tribunal a lot, but why would you take it to the level of banning him from the Championships and possibly ruining his career. Of course, he was disrespectful, but so is the other 70% of the league community. I personally do not care what he did, but taking it to the extent of not allowing him to play in Championships is a little to far. Why not just ban his main account, rather than banning everything all of his accounts.

So are you guys pretty much forcing us to have good behavior from now on lol.

Well you are a bright one. They are not forcing us to do anything. This game is for fun, if you ruin other people's fun from behaving poorly you don't deserve to play. That is all riot is doing. IF you feel forced to act humane then you need counseling.

FatalxRage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

for all the people saying that alot more pro players should be banned because they were raging on stream that shouldn't be a reason to ban someone seeing that most of the community rages and the people who don't type it do it off camera. If the pros are put in the tribunal multiples times then yes they should be banned like in this case but stop flaming the other pros.

HighOnPolPot

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermafrostHD View Post
I'm sure he has multiple accounts so does this even matter?
Yes. They singled him out by name and said he can no longer participate in the S3 championship (and thus any of the circuit tournaments) no matter the account. He's free to make an alt and play the game normally on it, but this ends his career for the year, competitive wise.

I love cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omonomous View Post
Oh wow... Diamondprox is so ****ed.
lol

chuckdeez59

12-04-2012

TRM next in line