Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DD DoubleDiamond

12-04-2012

More like IWontDominate

Renaito Yuujou

12-04-2012

Quote:
DrewbieQQ:
if you get trolled mute and turn off all chat...not that hard and just play man. and if you read correctly they personally reviewed all of his warnings and cases. Not like they just instantly permabanned him

Oh boy, so you mean I get a choice of being banned for being trolled or for not communicating with the team!? I love being given options, I'm glad that the Tribunal will punish me for petty garbage while actual trolls and a-holes get off scot free, and quite frankly don't fear the Tribunal. And why should they? More and more the Tribunal is proving that it's about punishing people for stupid **** that nobody in their right mind would ever give a **** about. Oh no, he said "gg noobs easy." Do you know how many threads I've seen about people complaining about this? Do you know how many people have said that they'd punish such a thing? Do you have any idea how immature and childish this is?

Dominate never would have had to have his cases reviewed if ignorant kiddies hadn't spammed punish on him the past eight cases. I bet I've got a dozen cases in the Tribunal, though I've not received any punishment yet. I'm tired of seeing threads about people who are punished or banned for trivial nonsense while real disruptive forces are allowed to roam free. It's disgusting, and I'm through with the Tribunal, it's a toxic force on the game if I've ever seen any.

Poundman

12-04-2012

No idea what you guys are talking about, but posting in red thread.

Ugawa

12-04-2012

He probably already has a level 30 smurf.

salatji

12-04-2012

I think the 1year is way too hard. Even in other sports you don't get punished that hard for insulting and ****. Ban him for 1 or 2 tournaments and he is done. He has to get his whole account bought back and stuff, so he has already a big punishment.

Killerflash

12-04-2012

Seems like a dumb ban to me. Bad sportsmanship in any other sport would never get a player banned from it for a year like that. Especially a pro player. I'm not even someone who likes dig that much or IWillDominate but i still think it was a bs ban. It's way more frustrating to lose because your team is bad and ur doing good, when ur a pro player and ur used to playing with good people its probably even worse. Riot just crippled one of its top NA teams just because of some chat in solo que and possibly someones career. I thought we have mute for a reason.

Hezio

12-04-2012

This is a step in the right direction, thank you riot for not playing favorites.

Supermegalol

12-04-2012

Why are u highlightning this? U should just ban pros like any other player and not make a big deal out of it.

This only proves that ure making an example out of Iwilldominate, nothing else. Hopefully most people understands this.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

12-04-2012

Quote:
ShadowKlown:
I'm sure you don't say anything anytime someone critiques you or talks **** to you. wait you're noone in soloq. Noone would recognize your name in game and it wouldn't go anywhere...

2+2=4 but there are other ways to get to 4 too... fact.

Lol, what? None of that makes sense or is relevant to the topic at hand. Nope, I am not a pro. Good job! Guess what? I can still be banned for raging, but I don't rage so I don't even get reported. GG. It's that easy.

I'll say it one more time, really clearly for you. There is no reason to respond to another player like he repeatedly did in games. Never. If they piss you off report them. If they troll, report and move on. You don't respond to bad behavior with more bad behavior. If you don't get that by now you probably never will and I assume this is a complete waste of words. Have fun with that.

poundalottapuss

12-04-2012

This is a bull**** ban..