IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2P Mate View Post
LOL, why the **** did you ban him? That's so harsh Riot, you should've just fined him and put him on like a behaviour bond, where he could be banned if he did not instantly improve his behaviour.
but... but... he hurt my feelings and ruined my life );

Fenstick

01-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2P Mate View Post
LOL, why the **** did you ban him? That's so harsh Riot, you should've just fined him and put him on like a behaviour bond, where he could be banned if he did not instantly improve his behaviour.
Because that's what warnings and previous bans are.

Parkerdude

01-23-2013

Why are we necroing this thread?

Priestiality

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
You're absolutely right, I don't have to be a jerk. Good thing I actively am not a jerk. Now, perhaps instead of focusing on me, you could focus your energies on people who are actively being jerks and causing things like this trolling, raging, and punish-spamming.

No, no, how foolish of me. The Tribunal teaches us that we must be petty and marginalize those with common decency in favor of laughing it up over how funny it is to punish people because they said a bad word. I am soooooooooooo sorry.
I'm sorry but you are a moron and have no idea how the tribunal actually works. All suspensions are reviewed by RIOT staff. How do I know this? Tribunal banned me for 72 hours, (deserved it, won't lie about it unlike the rest of you,) and RIOT staff overturned it within 12 hours. I never filed an appeal, because again, I knew I deserved the punishment. The fact is, ALL players that get X amount of reports in a certain time frame come up for review. I've had a case where, while I sympathized with the kid for getting trolled so hard, he still violated the summoner's code and was punished. (This is the purpose of the tribunal.) However, 2 cases later I got a case involving the troll from the previously mentioned case. (One of the four games for review in the case was the same game belonging to the kid that got trolled.) Obviously he got punished too. There's a few simple rules that have to be followed. Every case has to be reviewed by a certain number of people, and those people need to come to a fairly large consensus before a punishment is handed out. That punishment is then reviewed by RIOT assuming it constitutes something beyond a simple warning or 24 hour suspension. Since my suspension I've changed my ways and have only come up in the tribunal once, and I was pardoned. The whole "kids spamming punish" thing is a myth. Just like "every person on welfare is a thief and a crook and lives better than me on my tax money". You can say it all you want, but it won't make it true.

Tocksik

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
Hi Summoners,

Today Iíve got some tough news to share with you. We take sportsmanship and player behavior very seriously, and we fundamentally believe that pro players should not be exempt from scrutiny over their behavior. In fact, we believe pros have an additional opportunity to act as positive role models for the entire community.

The decision to impact someoneís career is not one we make lightly, which is why this is tough news to deliver. Unfortunately, our Tribunal recently was forced to permanently ban a pro player as a response to his persistent toxic behavior, and after closely reviewing the individualís case and history, the Riot eSports team has issued a ruling that follows this post.

We fully understand that there are other pro players who behave poorly from time to time, and we do not condone any unsportsmanlike behavior. Itís important to note how severe and consistent the behavior of this particular individual was, as is outlined in the ruling. No other professional players in NA approach this individualís harassment score Ė that said, we monitor all pro player behavior actively and we will continue to make that clear to all pro teams, and will take necessary action should any other players demonstrate unacceptable behavior in the future.

Promoting good sportsmanship and improving player behavior is a mission thatís extremely important to Riot, and this ruling is a reflection of our commitment.

He's been streaming.. So that means existing accounts arent baned?

Samael

01-28-2013

riot pls ban him again

TT Dreadnaught

01-28-2013

Necroing this thread is so ****ing scumbag its not even funny. Riot pls ban this guy above me ^

Samael

01-28-2013

ban IWillDominate for a better league experience

Samael

01-28-2013

Because we can!

HOPE!

Change for a better tomorrow.

BAN IWILLDOMINATE

Zwig

01-30-2013

Why is IWilldominate allowed to stream himself playing League of Legends to an audience of thousands of people after having his accounts permanently banned for persistent toxic behavior?