IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drewbie

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaito Yuujou View Post
More evidence of thin-skinned kiddies spamming punish? Yep. Just want to reiterate that I hate all of you, and am eagerly awaiting my ban for being trolled.
if you get trolled mute and turn off all chat...not that hard and just play man. and if you read correctly they personally reviewed all of his warnings and cases. Not like they just instantly permabanned him

Axiom Smaxiom

12-04-2012

Good riddance. LOL needs less raging 17 year old virgins.

Farm

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by howcanyouslap View Post
While I do not care for the competitive aspect of this game. This just further shows me that the introduction of the tribunal system may not have been a horrible idea but that the process indicated by the "summoners code" is very flawed. In fact the system has been broken for quite some time and only recently it seems riot has made its attempts to fix it. I am more disgusted with riot over this shameless parroting of this person as well as the poor implementation of a system which was initially thrown in to delegate their own work onto other individuals that arent paid for their time(IP is just a silly reward).
God bless you, good sir.

LMQ Tc N0Name

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

serves him right

Thalliam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitingpig View Post
Penalties:

In addition, all other existing known accounts used by IWillDominate are permanently banned.
Follow up question: If IWillDominate makes a new account, will that one also be closed?

Nimmock

12-04-2012

Well, looks like he...

http://cow.org/csi/

...Won't be dominating.

Spew

12-04-2012

umad dominate?

Crimson Witch

12-04-2012

One of the reason we have these "pros" because they advertise League of Legends to other people. However, If you cant even display good sportsmanship attitude and make other player start to leave this game then there is no point to keep you anymore. A decoration that serves no purpose to make the house look nicer should be thrown away.

Evan Stevens

12-04-2012

>tfw he added me season 1 to yell at me for his mistakes
; ;

FL4WED

12-04-2012

How unfortunate, but it seems its deserved.