IWillDominate Tribunal Permaban & eSports Competition Ruling

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SqueezeMeGently

12-04-2012

I can't help but laugh at all the people kissing Riot's backside for this. He's not the only pro worthy of a ban, he's just the only one they are going to ban. It's a blatant PR move and you fell for it completely.

1v1 on RS

12-04-2012

So Riot lets a bunch of low elo scrubs and non-30s decide a permanent ban for a pro player.

LlamaTurds

12-04-2012

ouch

SqueezeMeGently

12-04-2012

You can catch the people with actual reading comprehension and any clue about what's actually being done here by Riot by checking their negative ranking. Average person is a moron indeed.

Le Misérable

12-04-2012

What if IWD was a popular streamer like Dyrus ? Pretty sure he wouldn't be banned.
But since he's not popular, it's easy to use him as an example.
I mean, I understand why Riot would perma-ban his account ... but his smurfs too ?
Why aren't you doing that with all those who get perma-banned then ?

(Mention Dyrus, get downvoted by his 12 years old fanbase).

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrovichPugge View Post
So Riot lets a bunch of low elo scrubs and non-30s decide a permanent ban for a pro player.
You are an idiot who lacks reading comprehension.

I am Icarus

12-04-2012

Yey for, IWillSpectate

poochiepoo

12-04-2012

I hope one of these pros sues Riot for this, and i hope Riot loses.

SlumlordThanatos

12-04-2012

Meh. I approve of this. Glad to see it.

CNM PETER

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueezeMeGently View Post
What's 300% of zero? Him being MORE toxic doesn't mean a thing. If Riot only banned the 'more toxic' players (Like they used to do with regular players.) then there wouldn't be such a big stink raised here by a few people. A few people like me.

The fact is, anything but sunshine and daisies is getting people banned right now, and a LOT of the professional players are much worse that. This is one pro player being banned as a stunt. You know what else? It's working. People are actually commenting about how pro players are not receiving special treatment. Clearly, had they read the posts made by Riot here it would be clear nothing about this isn't special.

Let me know when another pro player gets banned Riot, because there are others who deserve it. The only thing you're going to do by banning one is show me how much bull you are trying to feed people.
bump