Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

"Session Expired" while using Store

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimmov

11-24-2009

Whenever I attempt to click beyond the first page of the store, I get a "session expired" error. I've tried this at all hours of the day and made at least 50 attempts now, so I'm sure this isn't an issue with the store being overcrowded. At this rate I can't purchase any runes or champions, and it's pointless for me to go purchase the game since I wouldn't be able to use the shop anyway. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this persistent "session expired" error?

Grimmov

11-24-2009

Hasn't anyone else experienced this?

Fubarbarian

11-25-2009

Does it happen right after a "PVP.net has detected a disconnect from ejabberd. (http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=28733)" notification appears in the bottom right of launcher? That's what mine keeps doing...

Grimmov

11-25-2009

No, I'm not getting that.

Seriously, I'd like to go purchase LOL and give you guys some money, but if I can't use the store then it's kinda pointless. I can't be the only one experiencing this specific issue.

Squawks

11-25-2009

You're not; I get the same thing. Nothing to do but wait, I suppose. It happens.

TMmasterchief

04-09-2013

so far there is no fix for it all we can do is report this to the devs as i cant play the game to its full extent now.

DeadlyAvarice

12-03-2013

You have to set IE as your default and lower the security settings to Medium.

DeadlyAvarice

12-03-2013

Quote:
Grimmov:
Whenever I attempt to click beyond the first page of the store, I get a "session expired" error. I've tried this at all hours of the day and made at least 50 attempts now, so I'm sure this isn't an issue with the store being overcrowded. At this rate I can't purchase any runes or champions, and it's pointless for me to go purchase the game since I wouldn't be able to use the shop anyway. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this persistent "session expired" error?

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20207481-Store-Error-Session-Expired-There-was-a-problem-with-your-request-

That link shows you what you need to do, basically set IE as default browser and lower security settings to Medium.

Why they don't just make a part of their main site for payment? Because that's logical, you quit that heretical thinking and play your silly game, you.