Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tentative Changes for 1.73

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smXho

12-05-2012

actually, i still think if its self heal, even 30% reduction is not over the top

Sazdek

12-05-2012

I actually kind of like the heal change, makes supports with heals a little less awful.

Redenbacher

12-05-2012

Quote:
Sazdek:
I actually kind of like the heal change, makes supports with heals a little less awful.

It actually really empowers supports, at least those with healing abilities. Yea, Mundo might heal himself for 20% less per tick, but Soraka's Wish is going to flash him back up to full. I wonder how Karma is with all the new items...

smXho

12-05-2012

also a small bugfix, BFT still says 15% CDR, but i am 200% sure its 10% CDR now (good job on the nerf)

Also was it intended to have gunblade stacking? (Or another display error)

MMKH

12-05-2012

Quote:
smXho:
also a small bugfix, BFT still says 15% CDR, but i am 200% sure its 10% CDR now (good job on the nerf)

Yeah I think I noticed that when I bought a BFT and Grail, according to the descriptions, they each give 15% CDR, yet I was only getting 29% (including the 4% sorcery mastery). I think the tip needs to be updated to clear some confusion.

Anyways, these changes look good. This helps my AP Taric with that heal buff lol.

Luninareph

12-05-2012

The healing buff so that only self-heals are reduced sounds amazing. I would love not feeling gimped for playing Soraka or Sona Also, RoA charging in seven minutes?! Yes PLEASE.

DiscworldDeath

12-05-2012

Quote:
smXho:

This had been confirmed by a rioter, the tooltip is wrong.
Gunblade stacking seems intentional.

Paqi

12-05-2012

Quote:
RiotNome:
Here is a list of changes I'm exploring for 1.73. It'll be updated as numbers are fleshed out and feedback comes in.

1. Tear of the Goddess and upgrades get faster-charging Dominion-specific versions.
  2. Rod of Ages charges in 7 minutes.
  3. Minion MR lowered, small amount of Armor added (numbers TBD).
  4. Black Cleaver gets a Dominion-specific version that disallows stacking the armor penetration and CDR with itself.
  5. Global penetration removed.
  6. 20% increased energy regeneration (from 10/s to 12/s).
  7. 33% rage generation (5 to 6.7 per attack, 10 to 13.3 per crit/kill). This change applies only to Tryndamere and Renekton.
  8. 20% healing reduction now only applies to self-inflicted heals. Healing others will result in no reduction.
  9. Health relics will now grant 20 rage. This change applies only to Tryndamere and Renekton.

When you write stuff like "Rod of Ages charges in 7 minutes", you mean you're making a new Dominion Specific version of the item, right? I don't like the idea of items behaving differently on different maps.

Ka0tiK

12-05-2012

Would be nice to change it so the Muramana has an indicator of it being toggled off/on. I know you can tell from the mana drain, but some rolling sparkles as with toggle abilities would help. Not sure if I overlooked some other indicator, but if not it would be nice to have.

Talith PA

12-05-2012

Why isn't Shyvana getting a rage generation increase?