Tentative Changes for 1.73

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidInsanity

12-04-2012

I am confused. Lowering creep mr but giving them aoe resistance makes the situation worse not better, since you cannot bypass aoe resistance with magic pen. If you want creeps to be less prone to aoe nukes give them more hp, don't give them aoe resistance. If a creeps mr reduced your spelldamage by 10%, you remove that but add a 10% aoe resistance aura, what was the point in removing the mr? At least with the current system stupid as the creep MR is, you can get enough pen to bypass it eventually (mostly by rushing sorc shoes). AP's don't need a nerf, AD's Do.

Remove the MR and replace it with nothing. It does not need to be replaced with anything. Either that or add armour so AD's can't steam roll everyone doing true damage to minions from the getgo (though this prob won't work since it is very easy to get around ar 30 pen from rune/mastery, so even if you gave the creeps armour they'd still do true damage anyway.)

TLDR - Let AP do true damage to minions too, its the reason AD bot laners are so dominant.

Joystick

12-04-2012

Renekton says yes to Rage buffs :-D

HaIfhearted

12-04-2012

Like some of the other people here have said I think you should just decrease minion resistance to mages period.

Torenia

12-04-2012

Sounds great to me!
Just wish you had some mention of dealing with the Revives though

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
Like some of the other people here have said I think you should just decrease minion resistance to mages period.

Pretty much. I was streaming one time and i had purchased both sorc shoes and haunting guise against someone with a lot of MR. One of the viewers asked why i would do that, so i clicked on one of the minions to show him the ridiculous amount of MR they have and they were like "Oh..."

Chaosos

12-04-2012

Does the 33% increase also apply to Shyvana's fury, making it 2.66 Fury per AA? (8 over 3 AAs?)

boomshackalak

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
  1. Rod of Ages charges in 7 minutes.
  2. 20% increased energy regeneration (from 10/s to 12/s).
Who actually builds RoA? I only use it on Kass and Swain, and I don't think Kass deserves any buffs. He might be a lost cause as far as balancing goes though. I guess it helps Karthus and Anivia as well, I just haven't seen them in ages.

The energy buff helps Akali, which was already a pubstomper. Fine by me, but might be bad for new players. I still don't think Kennen and Zed will be very viable. My suggestion for champs that rely heavily on their AoE ult, such as Kennen: Refresher Orb, an item with an active that removes the cooldown of your ult.

BuddhaRice

12-04-2012

Minions not as op anymore it seems like. However, they can still do tons of damage and neutralize turrets with only a few of them :O

FioraIsMaiWaifu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Here is a list of changes I'm exploring for 1.73. It'll be updated as numbers are fleshed out and feedback comes in.

1. Tear of the Goddess and upgrades get faster-charging Dominion-specific versions.
  2. Rod of Ages charges in 7 minutes.
  3. Slight tweaks to global penetration auras (will depend on your feedback).
  4. 20% increased energy regeneration (from 10/s to 12/s).
  5. 33% rage generation (5 to 6.7 per attack, 10 to 13.3 per crit/kill).
  6. Minion MR lowered, but replaced with some AoE resistance (numbers TBD).
What is the point of the energy buff?

ChaoticHypnotic

12-04-2012

Quote:
Here is a list of changes I'm exploring for 1.73. It'll be updated as numbers are fleshed out and feedback comes in.

1. Tear of the Goddess and upgrades get faster-charging Dominion-specific versions.
  2. Rod of Ages charges in 7 minutes.
  3. Slight tweaks to global penetration auras (will depend on your feedback).
  4. 20% increased energy regeneration (from 10/s to 12/s).
  5. 33% rage generation (5 to 6.7 per attack, 10 to 13.3 per crit/kill).
  6. Minion MR lowered, but replaced with some AoE resistance (numbers TBD).

Yes!

Tear changes were much needed.

RoA change is good too.

Oh, and Rage changes are awesome! <3 <3