Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ridiculous Ranked Queues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cara Astras

12-04-2012

Okay so this is getting ridiculous.

This makes the -second- game I've had to dodge before it started, and I'm being punished for it with a time penalty. That's -outrageous- in a minimal sense. Why should -I- have to choose between one of two -horrible- options when I'm trying to enjoy a game?

Would it not be more reasonable to offer new features to combat this unfairness? I personally don't like having to choose between suffering through a 30 minute inevitable loss, or suffer through a 30 minute time penalty.

Simply add one or two new features. Something as simple as a "Vote Kick Button" would suffice, and EASILY combat the unfairness. It's usually one troll who ruins these games, and it's as simple as removing them.

Or maybe even a "Dodge Forgiveness" system? It's -ridiculous- that I have to suffer waiting all that time to try for a fair team. It would be much more fair that it be a small penalty, or perhaps no penalty.. after all, who dodges for -no- reason? No one.. so why the penalty at all? You seem to be neglecting the "Elo Hell" tier, where all the trolls and cruelly unfair teammates lurk.