Top kayle counters?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tulips

12-04-2012

Who is good vs da kayle top?

Tulips

12-04-2012

^

FOODFOOD

12-04-2012

I fear the S3 items will put Kayle a little over the top, but we'll see how it plays out. She's one of my favorites.

There aren't too many tops that fully counter Kayle. Xin Zhao does a good job bursting/locking her down, and can eventually outsustain her. Jax will have troubles early, but eventually take her down. If you're going to be melee against her, you'll need either a gap closer or some form of good CC.

The Mighty Doge

12-04-2012

just played kha'zix against kayle top, basicly you play passive and freeze lane till about 6 or so then you go in hard... max your Q first then your W and pull her away from minions, easy way to do this is fight her in bushes

Jagador

12-04-2012

Yorick is the number 1 kayle counter.

FOODFOOD

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagador View Post
Yorick is the number 1 kayle counter.
Actually, Kayle should kick the piss out of Yorick. Your Righteous Fury can lay waste to his ghouls (and him), leaving you room to push him out of the lane.

Tulips

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf14 View Post
just played kha'zix against kayle top, basicly you play passive and freeze lane till about 6 or so then you go in hard... max your Q first then your W and pull her away from minions, easy way to do this is fight her in bushes
Q first instead of W? hmm

Tulips

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
Actually, Kayle should kick the piss out of Yorick.
Yea i just went yorick vs kayle and it was much a stalemate until eve+jungler started ganking.But it really just felt like I was slowly losing since kayle obviously scales much better into late game. So I feel like maybe Jax is actually a fairly smart pick.

Arclune

12-04-2012

Get that 1 AD item that builds off QSS. Damage, MR, and debuff cleanse. All her debuffs are gone and you should be able to out dps her.

A2ZOMG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Kayle is awful top lane...she loses to like everything that matters.

Garen KITES her with his Q, not the other way around.

Nasus hits W, and she does 0 damage and loses all trades.

Lee Sin does the same thing as Nasus, except he hits E and W, and similarly crushes Kayle in trades.

Rengar and Riven just brush camp and wait for her to commit to farming and then own her.

Teemo beats her, unsurprisingly.

Kennen crushes her before she hits level 2. Even when she does, he still outtrades her and kites her.

There's more, but Kayle actually has a lot of bad matchups simply because she's squishy and reliant on two targetted abilities to kite people as her laning presence.