This patch will really **** up new players.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel J

12-04-2012

^

This patch pretty much stops jungling at low levels untill you're level 30 and have runes etc.

Everspace

12-04-2012

Not really.

I notice that most new players follow "Reccomended Items" almost exclusively, that and any "new" new players will not have know of any prior UI/Inventory or items.

Colonel J

12-04-2012

This patch pretty much stops jungling at low levels untill you're level 30 and have runes etc.

Brianmc

12-04-2012

Dude no it wont. All games can be overwhelming at first. I didnt know what to do when i first started playing 6-7 months ago. But they will get used to it man. In 1 month tops it will become second nature just like this new HUD. Kinda overwhelming for me at first but after a week or two it will become second nature.

KetiaX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Not really.

As a new player, you still don't have these "mindsets" on items and gameplay, so it should be pretty easy to change it.

As an old player myself, I found myself rolling on the bed for hours last night thinking about what item for Varus I should change in exchange of Hurricane.

ShadyElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post

Armor yellows are all you really need. I mean it won't be as efficient as it is at 30 but your opponents are most likely not gonna be 30 either (unless they're really bad).

gimeyop

12-04-2012

uhhh... what's a jungle? 2 top 1 mid 2 bot like in S1. What's wrong with that?

ZyraTheJinx

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimeyop View Post
uhhh... what's a jungle? 2 top 1 mid 2 bot like in S1. What's wrong with that?
Thought that's how we all did it when we just started out.

Canuckboss

12-04-2012

ww udyr trundle will be able to jungle with no runes and machete start , the 5 pots really heal for alot

FOODFOOD

12-04-2012

Honestly, until you're level 25+, I'd almost recommend not having a jungler. Over half the time, the enemy doesn't have one, and your top lane isn't experienced enough to deal with a 1v2 lane.