You have until the end of 12/4 to unban my account.

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Precious Gravy

12-04-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6010571/#nogo

This is out of control. I am literally being banned by children who are too immature to play a video game without harassing and blaming others for their losses. It is impossible for me to play this game without being reported by these insane, delusional, undeveloped individuals who believe that reality is how they "feel." For the simple fact that they errantly conflate what I have said with their sense of loss, I have been reported. I have been banned by players reviewing Tribunal cases who have absolutely no sense of justice. There is absolutely nothing wrong or untrue about anything I said in any of these logs, and this has been an ongoing issue.

I will not be banned from a video game for being harassed by insane players whose only interest is telling me what to do in an unranked game mode. There is not even a ranked version of dominion, and that is the only game mode I play. I am literally being banned for playing the least-serious game mode with people who think it is some life-or-death scenario.

I will be unbanned by the end of the day. You will regret it otherwise. Mark these words.

LittleDi

12-04-2012

You will not be unbanned by the end of the day because you are delusional.

Deal with it.

Warning to general public: Opening poster is epic troll.
@Any red: Feel free to completely take over this post and put in everything you want.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

...or else you will cry?

Precious Gravy

12-04-2012

Explain to me how I am delusional. Paste samples of what other players said and what I said in response to them with your supportive arguments.

Until you can do this, you are just as bad as the people who banned me. You do not understand that the definition of "delusional" does not apply to my behavior; thus, it is inapplicable.

You are not allowed to simply mindlessly parrot whatever words you want and think that they are true. Words are not linked to emotion: they are descriptive of circumstances which exist in objectivity.

The words I use are perfectly descriptive of the circumstances. Prove me wrong.

But you won't, because you can't. You shouldn't hate me because I'm right -- you should love yourself for still being human enough to admit that you were wrong.

Do not harass me again in my thread.

Precious Gravy

12-04-2012

Great, it looks like I'm about to be harassed by more children in this thread. See? No one can even entertain a rational discussion, merely mindlessly parrot memetic neologisms and cliche cultural feedstock.

I will not be banned from a video game for being one of the most intelligent players.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious Gravy View Post
... See? No one can even entertain a rational discussion ...

Quote:
I will be unbanned by the end of the day. You will regret it otherwise. Mark these words.

hmm.

KeepMarriageStr8

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
You will not be unbanned by the end of the day because you are delusional.

Deal with it.
It's interesting how you make unevidenced assertions of insanity about a person who has actually provided evidence of their own assertions of other people's insanity. I'm sure most people on this forum will read your post and agree with it before even bothering to read the post of the person you accuse because, as the OP said, this game is riddled with immature children such as yourself. It's time to grow up and start dealing with yourself, kid.

Precious Gravy

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
hmm.
I like how you're not capable of understanding that I am bluntly stating that I am going to do something about this situation if I am not unbanned.

The fact that you cannot comprehend this clearly makes you delusional, as you have lost sight of the perceptions and information dictating your insipid stance.

I am sorry that you cannot conceive of the fact that I am an adult and that I probably have money and also own certain things which you, personally, probably are not even legally allowed to own.

I tire of living in a world where imbeciles who cannot formulate coherent, rational thoughts. If you have a point to make, then flesh it out with an argument; otherwise, do not post in this thread.

LittleDi

12-04-2012

Quote:
Explain to me how I am delusional. Paste samples of what other players said and what I said in response to them with your supportive arguments.
Quite simply you are demanding that the tribunal is filled with children in your first post who are punish happy. You assume they are insane. You can not possibly know this for fact unless your real name is Charles Xavier.

Your reform card provides evidence you are in fact vulgar beyond reason.

Kha'Zix [All] [00:01:18] step on, get her drunk on rum and coke liquor; step two drawers off lube it up and stick 'er
Quote:
I have been banned by players reviewing Tribunal cases who have absolutely no sense of justice.
That has no place in league. Do you know why?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/legal/eula
Quote:
V. CODE OF CONDUCT
While using the Software and playing the Game, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You also agree to comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the Game (the “Code of Conduct”). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and Riot Games reserves the right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time, as well as take any appropriate disciplinary measures including Account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Game, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed here as prohibited. In addition to this Code of Conduct, please see the Summoner’s Code for additional guidance on exemplary game-play behavior. The following are examples of behavior that warrant disciplinary measures:

E. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
You broke the EULA and declare you did nothing wrong.

Lord Ferret

12-04-2012

Whatcha gonna do if they dont unban your account. QQ to mommy?

12345 ... 11