Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question for Supports

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klaxius

12-04-2012

After doing some reading of the patch notes, I was wondering if s3 will bring back into wide use the summoner spell clairvoyance. If so, memories of s1 are coming back in full force.

JesterTheJoker

12-04-2012

Don't hold your breath, though i think heal may make a come back with the new miracle.

hellrazor8421

12-04-2012

Yeah, I don't see clairvoyance making that much of a comeback.

It will still be flash and exhaust/heal.

Klaxius

12-04-2012

Even with the improved mastery and 5 min cd on heal?

Subalternate01

12-04-2012

Agreed wards = Clairvoyance. Although it would be cool if Clairvoyance would let you see invisible characters. I feel like it should be the "all seeing eye" when you cast it. Additionally, since it is a spell it should offer something more to players who choose it.

hellrazor8421

12-04-2012

Quote:
Klaxius:
Even with the improved mastery and 5 min cd on heal?

It might have a 5 minute cooldown, but now it heals your teamates for the full amount instead of half.

StriderXplosive

Recruiter

12-04-2012

I believe I am gonna be running heal/flash exh/flash. I am at work, has any of u tried barrier yet?

hellrazor8421

12-04-2012

Quote:
StriderXplosive:
I believe I am gonna be running heal/flash exh/flash. I am at work, has any of u tried barrier yet?

It's the same from the proving grounds, just weaker. I wouldn't use it on a support though. As heal has a similar effect but also helps your adc.