Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shaco!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carl Sheburne

12-04-2012

I'm finding some difficulty in numerous ways. First of all, the fact that Shaco is/was such a good jungler, I've tested out Boots+3 over Machete+5.

I usually start off with 2 boxes at Wolves at 0:44ish then 2 boxes at Blue before Wolves spawn. The thing is that the Wolves camp OVERALL HP has been increased. Prior to S3 patch I could possibly solo the Wolves camp but I would usually ask for some help from AP mid. Now half of the time the AP would actually help me till the Wolves actually die. The other half they'll chuck in 1 hit or 1 Q and walk off.

The fact that the overall HP has increased I'm going to need alot more assistance than previously required.

The other thing I've noticed is that monsters deal 50% more damage to pets. Now at level 1 when I'm moving onto Blue and I've got 3 JitB stacked well it might aswell be 2.5 because one of the unlucky buggers will get 2 hit before their duration actually expires. This is annoying to me because the major part of stacking JitB on Blue was that the 3 of them basically solo it for you. So not only does one of your JitB die before reaching its maximum damage potential and duration but the Blue is left which a considerable amount of HP.

And now that leashing is less effective I'm thinking that Machete+5 is going to be much more desirable than Boots+3 unless anyone can offer me some advice. I'm going to go off and do more testing though.

Edit: After some more testing I've found that you can still do Boots+3 but you just need alot of help from your AP mid. I miss the independance because there was less chance of something going wrong. Oh well.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

smokemyblackpole

12-04-2012

Wat. Shaco is in a better spot now IMO. His boxes tank a lot of damage for him.