Please Delete this account :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jazta

12-04-2012

So I made my main account mid 2011 and I hate my name, I always have. But within my stupidity I made a smurf account with the name I now want to use. Is there any way that you can delete this account that I am posting this thread with?

And yes I know that I can just change this accounts and and then my mains, but that means double the price. I mean shouldn't there be an option to delete unwanted accounts anyway?

I really want to change my account name while the name change sale is still up. Thanks!

EDIT: This is my smurf account BTW!

Jazta

12-04-2012

Bump

ThatLastPickHype

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

They usually delete accounts that are unactive for 4 or more months. But im not to sure when this "Clean up" is, i get emails cause i have a old smurf. But yeah, Just check your email and what not. Hope this helps.

Jazta

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ran View Post
They usually delete accounts that are unactive for 4 or more months. But im not to sure when this "Clean up" is, i get emails cause i have a old smurf. But yeah, Just check your email and what not. Hope this helps.
Thanks, that may be a problem though because I've played this game recently. And i'm not sure what level it is but i'm positive it won't be deleted in the clean-up. But iv'e seen other people able to get their smurf accounts deleted for the same purpose

Jazta

12-04-2012

Bump ,-;-, ';,,,;' ,-;-, ROAWR

ThatLastPickHype

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Yeah, if that doesnt work for you, just try to get riots attention like everyone else does on the forum when they needs somthing haha,

LeNoBia

12-04-2012

I have an account that has not been played in almost a year and it is still active..... u pay for ur champs and skins and u work for ur runes and so on..... Riot isnt gonna delete ur account for being inactive lol as a matter of fact if u look at the forums.... mmmmmm lets see u can type in (LOL delete inactive accounts in google..... and see ppl raging b/c ppl have a name they want and havent played in yrs and LOL will NOT delete their account)... but ne way I just have a quick question for yah jazta...(if u dont mind)
Is ur smurf account lvl 30 with the runes u need and have same amount of champs? Just asking because u would be losing allll that stuff.. (kinda sucks) Rather than just deleting ur main why dont u just delete the smurf account (the one with the name u wanna use on main) (IF UR MAIN HAS ALL THE GOOD STUFF... dont wanna have to buy it all again) and then do the name change on ur main account...... Obviously the choice is yours.. lol I was just giving my (probably unwanted) opinion..... Just seems easier then u also dont lose ur main.... BUT ANYWAY... Whatever u decide to do u have to go to this link:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new
and submit a ticket to Riots support team and they will be able to assist u there..... the forums are more of a player helping player database and what we are able to do for u here is a little limited sorry..... I wish you the best of luck with this whatever u decide and I hope it works out for u!!!!!

LeNoBia

12-04-2012

oh and about ur other post above ... you are correct Riot will delete your account for u BUT make sure u put the ticket into Riot from the account u want deleted....... Thats why there isnt much that can be done over the forum they need to have proof YOU are the one making the request..... otherwise all our enemies accounts would be getting deleted (lol j/k) but u get the point... So whichever account u decide to delete u need to go to the above link while u r logged into THAT account... again gluck!

Jazta

12-04-2012

Ok thanks! And about your question, it's a level 5 smurf that I have not put a single cent in, so I have no problem with it being deleted. I'll put in a ticket and see what happens

LeNoBia

12-04-2012

They will def do it for u.... just like I said make sure u put the ticket in from that account and explain exactly what u did here on the forum they will help yah out! Ahhhhh I see I had misunderstood before I thought u were wanting to delete ur MAIn account..... but now I see! Gluck!