Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

attempting to reconnect then booted from game then server unavailable.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeNoBia

12-04-2012

whats going on?!? was in a gmae just started maybe lvl 3 or 4 and then said attempting to reconnect booted me out of game and when i went to login says server unavailable...... I REALLY hope I dont get held responsible for this for a leave if it is just me.... but just wondering if it happened to others or not... happened around 5:00am EST

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeNoBia

12-04-2012

Okay I JUST put this up and it has over 150hits already so I just wanted to let ppl know what I have found..... It seems NA servers are down for the early december patch and from what I can find It seems it should take around 6hrs... HOWEVER I am a little confused because it says it started at 12:00am PST (servers were not down at this time because I was playing then) so servers would be coming back up around NOW>.... HOWEVER... I was just booted off the server at 5:00am EST or 2:00PST..... So I am still confused as to when it started and when servers are expected to be back up! If ne one knows the answer to this question plz let us know! THANKS!!!!!