Crystalline Flask for carries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeinSe7en

12-04-2012

I tried it as twisted fate and i had so much sustain. only problem is the only thing the rest of the gold can really go into is wards, because tf doesnt need a charm

Nores

12-04-2012

I tested it on ap mid -it restores as much hp in one charge as 2 pots and cost as much as 6.5 pots. You rarely use more than 2 mana pots for whole game and maybe 10 red pots if u are 0 sustain champ. Flask is bad for most mids

I may get it on mana hungry 0 sustain champ like kassadin , along with a few reds

SeinSe7en

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nores View Post
I tested it on ap mid -it restores as much hp in one charge as 2 pots and cost as much as 6.5 pots. You rarely use more than 2 mana pots for whole game and maybe 10 red pots if u are 0 sustain champ. Flask is bad for most mids

I may get it on mana hungry 0 sustain champ like kassadin , along with a few reds
I like the idea of any mid champ being able to get a flask, a couple wards, and another pot. I played TF doing this, and I had so much sustain and it was hard for their jungler to gank me because i had those wards

SheriffV2

12-04-2012

I love that starting options have become so varied.

No more Boots3pots 100%. Now we'll see some real innovated/insightful starting builds!

OrnyOrnyOrny

12-04-2012

Sounds like a must buy for anyone with teleport.