Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo's attacks get interrupted mid animation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snig

12-03-2012

When I am laning with Teemo i press S to stop and wait for a minion to get low on health then I auto attack it at just the right time to last hit it. I hear the noise of the attack and see the animation start to play, but then my passive stealth suddenly kicks in and cancels the attack and stealths me and I miss the last hit.

This happens to me every game, I miss about 5 last hits from it. Please make it so that if you press attack Teemo's passive does not cancel mid animation. I actually want to attack when I press attack.

Teemo is the most popular champion in the whole world so fix him please!

Very easy and consistent repro steps. Just stop moving. Wait 2 seconds. Attack a creep right before passive turns on.

Snig.

BideliaTrahern

12-04-2012

Quote:
Snig:
When I am laning with Teemo i press S to stop and wait for a minion to get low on health then I auto attack it at just the right time to last hit it. I hear the noise of the attack and see the animation start to play, but then my passive stealth suddenly kicks in and cancels the attack and stealths me and I miss the last hit.

This happens to me every game, I miss about 5 last hits from it. Please make it so that if you press attack Teemo's passive does not cancel mid animation. I actually want to attack when I press attack.

Teemo is the most popular champion in the whole world so fix him please!

Very easy and consistent repro steps. Just stop moving. Wait 2 seconds. Attack a creep right before passive turns on.

Snig.

I had a similar problem with him. One enemy player was trying to suicide when he was being chased mid toward our tower. He didn't know I was near the tower so I ran up to him, tried to auto attack him and the sound and animation went off, so I THOUGHT I hit him, but I guess he got out of my range? Or maybe because I clicked to move on accident when aiming at him, I don't know. But I attacked him twice in a row, so I thought I got the kill with the help of the tower, but when the tower finished him off, it said he was executed, and I didn't get the kill. It was twice in a row that time, and quite a few more times throughout the entire game.

DJ Radix

12-09-2012

I have had similar problems with teemo's auto-attacks simply stopping mid-animation. I'll have the enemy targeted, champion/minion/neutral monster, and teemo will suddenly just stop dead. I have to re-target in order to start attacking again.

It is obviously hurting his last-hits and also any sort of combat with enemy champions. Very frustrating to be winning a fight, only to have Teemo decide to take a break. :/

It will also sometimes simply not begin auto-attacking. I'll target something, teemo will move into range, then stop at the edge of his range without starting to fire.

I haven't noticed this happen while auto-attacking a tower, yet.

Merced

12-09-2012

I have experienced similar. I have noticed along with his passive kicking in, if I click to run at just the right time, animation + sound clip will play yet the dart gets sucked into the void apparently. Probably just my **** playing, but if I tower dive for one last killing dart and dash away, it costs me the kill. I use the animation + sound to confirm attack is on the way to the target, so when I turn to run after animation I should be able to rely on the killing blow. Same effect goes for minions as well, but a few cs isn't as costly as the difference between a FB or a fail

Snig

12-18-2012

Bump, this is super easy to repro and caused CS loss every game. Please fix.

Snig

01-04-2013

Is there a better place to report this bug so that it gets fixed?

Ghyrt

01-16-2013

I have this problem, too. Bump

evildans

01-17-2013

this happens all the time. hate this bug

Unearthly Hulk

01-20-2013

still happening

Snig

02-21-2013

This is still happening.
Do devs indicate when a bug has been read and logged so I can stop bumping it?