Champions like ashe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squabby5

10-10-2010

I like using ashe alot but she gets taken before i have the chance to pick her in games sometimes and she is the only champion i do decent with...are there any other champions with her same build as a range nuke or am i just out of luck?

Kragorn

10-10-2010

Tristana, Kog'maw.

Squabby5

10-10-2010

can you think of any others? im trying to find a stable list so i can play around with them i tried tristana but she just didnt fit

Ewol

10-10-2010

Twisted fate.. maybe.

Squabby5

10-10-2010

i tried twisted fate but he was like crazy weird to play

xpsychedelico

10-10-2010

Miss Fortune, Tristana, Kog'Maw, Ezreal, Sivir and Teemo are the other ranged DPS champions you can consider trying.

Valiant Turtle

10-10-2010

Keep in mind it's not necessarily good to have 2 ranged physical attackers on a team. Don't think of it as "They took Ashe." You need to think of it as "They took the ranged physical DPS role on the team." While I recommend learning tanks, melee and support heroes, you will probably be more comfortable going for a magic (AP) based ranged attacker with big nukes. I would recommend Kennen or Morgana as both being excellent options. Ryze and Annie are also solid options.

fooolishfool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2010

As above, learn some other roles in case you miss out on the ranged physical role. Its good to know how to play at least a caster, a tank, a support, and someone who can jungle / someone who can take a 1v2 lane (these things may intersect - you can often jungle as a tank, or solo lane as a caster or support).

Rammus is a really fun tank, Janna is an amazing support who can also take a solo lane very effectively.

Squabby5

10-10-2010

I did 1 vs 2 as ashe lol i soloed a lane with her and got to the minion thing before i got killed

KatanaCut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2010

Miss Fortune, Twisted Fate, Sivir, Nidalee.