Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I can't get to the log in screen. Please help.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AzureDaze

12-03-2012

So Everything loads fine up until I click play, then nothing happens. It won't let me get to the log in menu screen and I don't know what to do I've repaired it reinstalled and uninstalled like 5 times now. I got the newest update to. I don't know what to do anymore. I haven't played for 2 days now, And to be honest its getting kind of old. So please any help at all would be much appreciated. And yes every time I uninstalled I uninstalled pando and adobe as well.

AzureDaze

12-03-2012

And No help, Awesome.

Estafreak

Recruiter

12-04-2012

You could just run a "Repair", It's the simplest solution to most problems but takes a few hours.

At the launcher screen before you hit the "big orange Play" button there is a "Cog" at the top right of the launcher click that and in the options it should say "Repair", It'll say something like "This take several hours are you sure you want to continue?" Just hit "Yes" wait and then play.

If this doesn't work then sorry for wasting your time.

Eyøre

12-04-2012

I had the same exact issue, cept it wouldn't let me on NA servers but would let me on other servers such as EU west. Was afraid I would have to redownload the whole game.

I tried the "Repair" solution like the above poster mentioned and it did squat.

So after randomly thinking I was like screw it. An restarted my computer; it worked fine after that.
Restart your computer, perhaps? If not then you'll probably have to: 1) wait for Riot to fix it. Or 2) redownload the game.

Hamalaw

12-07-2012

i have the same problem repair didnt work