Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Minor] [Item Shop] Search bar not functioning.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Greyfauxx

Recruiter

12-03-2012

So in the beat environment, the search bar for items seems to not be working at all. You are unable to type anything into it.

nNeL

12-03-2012

i also tried typing there and doesn't work at all....

Danlandu

12-03-2012

Also had this issue

TheTieThatBinds

12-04-2012

this is a current and known issue

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...an+type&page=2

Check the above topic out and make sure you have valid r3d logs to post from the time the shop function wouldn't let you type in there. I would recommend to go immediately to the first red post.

***UPDATE***

Boourns posted:

Hey guys, I think we've identified this issue and created a fix for it. This should ship in the next patch.

It was related to some work we did to make IME work correctly. Can anyone confirm if IME input still lets you search?

Greyfauxx

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Thanks for the input. I didn't have time to skim through and see if anyone else posted this. Figured I'd throw it up just in case.