Champions Build Sheets (PDF)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonyplague

11-24-2009

Hey Everyone,

I don't know if you guys are like me but when it comes to different builds for Champions I have some scrap paper with the Champion name and some item builds that I like, scribbled down underneath the name. So I decided to create Champions Build Sheets for each of the champs in LoL. They are pretty straight forward and have each of the champs skills listed and a place at the bottom of the sheet for writing your build ideas.

There are a couple of champs info that is not 100% complete (Heimerdinger and Shaco) come to mind. I would appreciate it if you have any feedback on the Build Sheets. i.e. (things that you would like to see added to the sheet, change the layout, etc. etc.).

I plan on also making a generic sheet that has the Runes and Masteries, so that you can select which you like best with a specific champ. These sheets are made to be printed and I have provided the file in .pdf format. I also included a couple of screenshots so you can see what the pages look like before you bother downloading the file.

It took me a little while to create this document and I know it is not totally complete right now but I wanted to get it done before the Thanksgiving weekend so that people can start using it.

I hope you enjoy the document and I would like to thank completelol.com, leaguecraft.com, and RIOT games for providing the information that was necessary to create this document.

I was not able to attach the file in this post so here is a link to the .pdf document in mediafire. http://www.mediafire.com/file/wikiey...ter_Sheets.pdf

Say hello to me if you see me in-game. =)

Ebonyplague

Terrabyte

11-24-2009

Nice work ty for the effort and work. ill say hello here

Stonesthrow

11-25-2009

That's awesome! That should save me from having to alt-tab out or write down my build order on a napkin or back of a phone bill. Thanks for the time and effort!