Fan made League of legends show!!

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Episode1 (Season one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raKAzPXC6jc

Episode2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5cXJfKQGM

Episode3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog5onLcRlo

Episode4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-cgrD7CsF4

Episode5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kOWLhv3GQ

Episode6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLCIar3GCe8

Episode7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFOJ6lkXpw8

Episode8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6nrzd7y78M

Episode9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX7Cwx9qynU

Episode10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfGgZzyk62w

( those are fan made video by group of chinese colleage students in china. the second season is more entertaining and more intresting.)
Feel welcome to make a reply guys.

Season 2 ( i normally think wukong and ahri being a couple don't suit, but after those episode i take back my thought. Guys just feel free talking about your thought about those fan made clips, they work hard on it. )

Episode1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shsp6lqWM1k

Episode2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE8bwA24R0M

Episode3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYPBa7j0eZE

Episode4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4FkU7rm0Hw

Episode5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHsXgYt1mh4

Episode6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-mYH_JtVNU

Episode7
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9u0kdFJWu8

Episode8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBGjKb4pazY&list=SL

Episode9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnCO7...KvrCm0&index=9

Episode10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMU_2...vrCm0&index=10
(Hope you guys liked it and enjoyed it )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

Senior Member

12-03-2012

WOW NEVER HEARD OF IT. not... But I don't think this is quite necessary. Wrong forum. Even though you did give credit, you didn't exactly make it. I can understand you are excited about this, but why don't you post this in the general discussion forum. Not being mean, just trying to guide a lost soul. Pls & Thx


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
WOW NEVER HEARD OF IT. not... But I don't think this is quite necessary. Wrong forum. Even though you did give credit, you didn't exactly make it. I can understand you are excited about this, but why don't you post this in the general discussion forum. Not being mean, just trying to guide a lost soul. Pls & Thx
i thought fun made clips are like fan fictions....D:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Farstride

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Pretty sure this is in the right place IMO.

They were made by a fan, and it's it's own story.
Writers here do the same thing, just through words instead of videos.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farstride View Post
Pretty sure this is in the right place IMO.

They were made by a fan, and it's it's own story.
Writers here do the same thing, just through words instead of videos.
some how i feel happy inside. :D


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

12-04-2012

thumbs up if you guys like the video clips pleaassse!! xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

We get it. You're an attention *****. On the RP forums your also in insufferable *****. You waited ONE minuted and bumped? Sorry, but that is part of the reason why you're basically shunned on the RP forum. The other is you push your opinions too hard....which might be related to this. So, no, I will not thumbs you up.

Good Day and [CENSORED],

Geokhan


((pr ick is censored? Bollocks.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoysXlovesOgirls

Junior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
We get it. You're an attention *****. On the RP forums your also in insufferable *****. You waited ONE minuted and bumped? Sorry, but that is part of the reason why you're basically shunned on the RP forum. The other is you push your opinions too hard....which might be related to this. So, no, I will not thumbs you up.

Good Day and [CENSORED],

Geokhan


((pr ick is censored? Bollocks.))
Don't enter this thread and talking how much you hate this person. Do you even know him in real life?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
We get it. You're an attention *****. On the RP forums your also in insufferable *****. You waited ONE minuted and bumped? Sorry, but that is part of the reason why you're basically shunned on the RP forum. The other is you push your opinions too hard....which might be related to this. So, no, I will not thumbs you up.

Good Day and [CENSORED],

Geokhan


((pr ick is censored? Bollocks.))
Can you please leave me alone in this forum? Did i do anything bad? Do you think those words makes me feel any better? what's point of post those words on my thread? Why are you doing this to me? why? I never hurt anybody, i just want to get along with them and make them happy. Are you try to make people dislike me in this forum so that no one likes my thread? Do you really hate me that much? Just please please leave me alone, I'm really hurt from that RP forum from those people you know that?, i'm out of that RP forum.
Please im begging you just leave me alone, i just seaching for a forum that i belong to. I'm really sorry, can you just leave me alone? please please im begging you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoysXlovesOgirls View Post
Don't enter this thread and talking how much you hate this person. Do you even know him in real life?
thank you.


12