Is jayce possible option for jungle?

Yes Jayce is Viable 28 73.68%
No that is absurd why would you suggest that? 10 26.32%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Jayce Viable Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azerax53

12-03-2012

Hi peeps,

I had an idea that i haven't tried yet but i wanted to get your Opinion first. You think Jayce could go jungle? I mean he'd probably use hammer form more but because of his ability to change between forms he gets more abilities early on. Anyway let me know what you think.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

The question isn't whether or not he's capable of clearing the jungle. Essentially every champion is capable of clearing the jungle.

The question is, what do you lose by having Jayce in the jungle versus any of the currently accepted junglers? And what do you gain in return by having Jayce instead of anyone else?

Do the things you gain from jungle Jayce outweigh the things you lose? Will Jayce outperform the enemy jungle, or will he consistently be at a disadvantage to enemy junglers?

Azerax53

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
The question isn't whether or not he's capable of clearing the jungle. Essentially every champion is capable of clearing the jungle.

The question is, what do you lose by having Jayce in the jungle versus any of the currently accepted junglers? And what do you gain in return by having Jayce instead of anyone else?

Do the things you gain from jungle Jayce outweigh the things you lose? Will Jayce outperform the enemy jungle, or will he consistently be at a disadvantage to enemy junglers?
Well put i feel like he has a bit going for him as a jungler because of his versatility with his forms and he can chase quite well which makes him a good ganker and he has a slow and a knock back to help him effectively gank. What do you feel he lacks when compared to other junglers?

adc

12-03-2012

Never having jungled jayce, here's my guess:

Clear time.
Sustain.
Good gap closer. His is alright, but compared to others it's not that good.

ownsya12

12-08-2012

Why would you want to jungle Jayce when he has such a bawws laning phase?

StompingOrphans

12-08-2012

I second ownsya12. He rapes top lane champs like a catholic priest. I mean yeah he could but why mess with perfection.

first time Vayne

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StompingOrphans View Post
He rapes top lane champs like a catholic priest.
LOL ^ this.