Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Awesomeknight

12-04-2012

Not likeing the way it looks. The champions are harder to see and are starting to look like box's. Would like the way it looked before the patch. Everything else is cool

OmeQuicksilver

12-04-2012

So went through and played a few games. The loss of alot of those items is felt keenly. And I found VERY few of the items you added to be worth the time to build as replacements. Heck getting rid of the blood razor boned over the vast majority of my AD builds, and the reworking of the masteries has made them useless. To get any worthwhile masteries you essentially have to just sink all your points into one, just to unlock skills that USED to be initially available and therefor useful. I used to sink a few spare points into the defense tree on my sona builds to make up for her total lacking of any armor at all. But no, to do the same thing now It'd take 7 points, almost 1/3rd of them in total, JUST to get some pittance of defense so the minions don't face rape me now, much less a champion.

The shop is designed completely counter intuitive. Yeah the addition of a search bar is nice, makes me wonder why you geniuses took 3 damn seasons to put something so basic in. But it's an eyesore and a cluttered mess.

And jungling is totally not worth it now. You get less pay off for more work. As skarner, with a decent leash and some average thinking and good starting items, I could manage to take out all the camps if I did them in the right order, in one go. Unfortunatley now they hit harder, live longer, and give me less gold. So I either got to spend more money on potions, digging me further in the hole, or go back to spawn more frequently, meaning I'm going to get out leveled even faster. Not to mention taking out quite a few items that I built on my junglers, made it even more pointless to play as them anyway. So congratulations on shoving your heads even more firmly up your asses on this one.

dokiash

12-04-2012

Ok I m now more concern about the custom game. I very enjoy myself when playing it alone, now you want at least there are 2 people to play it? Why??? I know it is temporary but please dont make it forever. That's a cool mode for who want to try new champ and dont want to concern about game strategy. Everything else is awesome works.

Glendor the Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

i love the shop now i think it better in the long run.

moyixi

12-04-2012

any informations about Nami lol

moyixi

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokiash View Post
Ok I m now more concern about the custom game. I very enjoy myself when playing it alone, now you want at least there are 2 people to play it? Why??? I know it is temporary but please dont make it forever. That's a cool mode for who want to try new champ and dont want to concern about game strategy. Everything else is awesome works.
when there's a new update they always do this it's not first time, wont be too long lol

ManOWar2Red

12-04-2012

This game is dead now. I'm moving towards new games. I'm pretty sad since I've been playing pre season 1.

This new patch removed core items for tanks, nerfed the ones left, nerfed the runes, completely made the game a 20 minutes fights and everyone die too fast.

This is the worse update and will probably make lot of players leave lol if this patch persists and no reverts are done.

Thoses who say who enjoy the new patch probably do not have a lot of games behind them because the game I used to play day after day over the past two years and half just disapeared in one single patch.

rickurroll

12-04-2012

In my opinion, I'd prefer the mastery of pickpocket is to grant gold by each ability attack rather than each basic hit because a lot of sup they are just to ward and assist to kill or defend with abilities.

Perhaps, make a mastery is to get more gold from eliminated a ward or can to buy wards and Oracle's elixir with half price would be another incentive to sup. (such a minesweeper)

Best Lulu Ever

12-04-2012

Ok i played a few games...and prolly the thing that needs fixing the most is the jungle at the start...the store i kinda got use to already (it's no biggie after awhile)....

Tael Zenith

12-04-2012

I, for one, been thoroughly enjoying the new patch!

The new Jungle allows what seems to be (conceptually at least) a dozen or more new jungle champs and made some older Champs actually effective enough to be competitive (looking at you, kha'zix, xin).

New mastery pages I enjoy, I feel like I really have to weigh the options of where I put my points now, rather then go for the old, clearly optimal paths.

New interface is a little hard to get used to; New perspective of the camera kinnda hurts my eyes, but no real complaints.

Only other thing I had to say/ask is how does the new jungle items work with abilities that have a dmg limit vs monsters? I assume its extra % after the limit is it; most times it seems to be only 50 extra dmg with the top tier item which doesn't seem broken. But can someone confirm?

EDIT: Oh, yes, the pickpocket mastery. I don't play support but it seems like it should be triple gold for the melee champs. Far easier to poke with range and double rewards is still a pretty lame reward for such a high risk maneuver (as a support, that is)