Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

matttchew

12-04-2012

the surrender screen is so ugly it looks like highschool kids made it

Inokiulus

12-04-2012

I think it would be a good idea to post a side by side comparison on the website pertaining to the item changes (say when you select to view an item). It would make it easier to understand the changes that have actually been implemented. I have a good idea of a few changes, but there are many changes that a few summoners like myself may not be able to differentiate if they are not completely familiar with the previous version of the item (say for example: the Giant's Belt, which in Season 2 provided 430 health and is now reduced to 400 instead with the trade-off of the item being slightly less expensive). I think a side-by-side comparison would truly assist the player base in grasping the many changes that have been provided and thus may facilitate the transition for many users.

Kobault

12-04-2012

FINALLY you guys do SOMETHING to Sejuani! She does exist to you riot! LOVE IT

ZeroxMagic

Recruiter

12-04-2012

This looks amazing, but the barrier is what I'm concerned about... It's going to get really annoying and harder to kill people.. And also is there a replacement for madreds bloodrazor? Because late game when the enemy team starts to get really tanky how will we be able to take them out? The reason I got madreds was for the 4% health thing

Best Lulu Ever

12-04-2012

lol they reduced the amout of champions able to jungle now...i would like a refund on some of my champions...wanna jungle as eve? u can forget about it...she's not even vaible to jungle wif anymore...>.>

LoiterRY

12-04-2012

to be really honest with... designs for item shop and skill bars are kinda childish... also, items and explanations about them got so smaller, hard to read. Maybe it's just me, but i like original version way better...

Gourm3Ninj4

12-04-2012

jungle changes suck

binkyhippy

12-04-2012

Not too shabby

Carry Us Nasus

12-04-2012

Played a few games today. Everything is looking great! The only problem I have with this new season is how the Item shop is set up. However, I'll get used to it.

delrancho223

12-04-2012

I personally think these are great changes and am always happy to see things evolve. I will miss HOG and how some items have completely changed, however i think it would be a good idea to point out no matter how much they took away they added twice as much in other areas. The new trees and items give you so many new options to explore with it's not funny. So to all of you who thing your build is destroyed i implore you to try new things i bet you your build is still there it has just changed and for all you know it may even be better. Also someone mentioned a heal nerf and i have to say this is not nothing to get worked up on for a few reasons: 1. ignite cool down has been increase along with heal so nothing will feel different time wise when it come to how these spells work together 2. Heal now grants 100% to allies which is a big deal it can now be more of a support spell leading to point 3. there is now barrier in SR meaning if the ad carry chose barrier instead of heal and the heal go to support the over all defensive capabilities are improved thus supporting the small nerf.

Just my two cents is all.