Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NRJ Boost

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakkula View Post
I really love all the changed league of legends group did exept the shop. Its really different of the other one and its ok but im just saying that i loved way better the other shop. But in the new one i like that all the classes like damage, armor and stuff but i dont like that all the items are inj the same colon. I preffered the way it was in the other shop.

Thx and you are doing an awesome job.
I agree all

NeverDieDragon

12-04-2012

This is not good for all of junglers. How does giant wolf have 900 Health????

xGvPx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I like some of the changes, but I'll miss being super tanky with FON and Warmogs. HPR is getting crushed while AP is getting buffed. I feel as if tanks are being nerfed overall. I know tanks with stacked HPR are annoying to kill, but that's the point. It's a lot worse in other games like DOTA2 or Smite.

Mr Wind Up Bird

12-04-2012

I'm in general very excited with this patch. I especially like the decision to add lots of items with active abilities to the game. I would love to see some even more aggressive experiments, like sweeping changes to runes or stat gain/lvl. Anything that would shake up the earliest part of the game.

I'm also a little bit concerned about the jungle changes. The risk has gone way up, but I'm not sure I'm seeing the commensurate increase in reward. I'm a little bit worried that this may make fewer champions a good choice for jungling, rather than more.

Ann Loris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Well, to be honset I really didn't like the change about the user interface. The shop is so complicated and the worst about all is how everything is so small! The items in tab menu, in the shop, next to your champion icon... I know we can get used etc but I really think it's far less visible now and makes me bleh about it :/

Sactify

12-04-2012

Yeah, this game is not fun anymore.... things are alot harder to kill, less gold, less % of rune, etc...

Sure this a PVP, but is it really necessary to take reduce/remodify everything to the point that it's no longer about having fun but being competitive?

Is this Riot trying to make you stay in-game longer by keeping minions strong and giving less gold out?

AguilaDeAcero

12-04-2012

Great changes so far, it would take a while tough to catch up with everything. But still, please, PLEASE, change back to the original shop menu or at least add an option in the options to switch it back to the original.
The new one it's really frustrating and confusing.

Keep up the good work!

DioxAsmodian

12-04-2012

The new settings are good, we il just have to get used to them, and the new shop

GundiSundi

12-04-2012

why make a 4 kill streak worth 500 gold? so youre saying don't do well? or is this to prevent kill stealing? enemy teams are gonna benefit much more from this. this is pretty much making the bad team thats getting dominated right back in the game once you kill someone with a measly 4 - 0 score.

AguilaDeAcero

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoublestuffOrea View Post
WOW after playing a game and looking at the new items, i hate to say half of the changes to the UI and Items look and work pretty much the same and close to Dota and HoN UI and Items. come on LoL you did better case you where different, guess they gave up so sad
Hate to say it. But this peep has a valid point.