Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason 3 Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarthM

12-03-2012

Changes are interesting to say the least. Any news on the Nidalee remake and Nami? or are those in a different patch?

Spew

12-03-2012

GG Junglers

NEOtheONE

12-03-2012

Bring back FoN!!!!!!!!!!!

ASP DarkwyrD

Recruiter

12-03-2012

i have talked to a bunch of my friends and we believe ranked matches are the domain of "trolls" anymore. So, I thought up a way,that they agree on, that there should be a role lock on ranked games. I know you guys first thought is what if you don't use a champ as their main purpose? They should be allowed at least 2 champs to choose pre-banning phase say you wanna top with vayne like myself. You should be able to unlock that champ that way the time banning comes along 1) you have your secret weapon and 2) you could always choose the main roles of that lane instead of being locked in a 2 champion decision. Now, my favorite question is how will this stop trolling? It is intended to lessen the amount of trolls not eliminate a player who may just want to try something that wrecks on normal to the ranked world. Like I said before, I like to Vayne top because she has very evasive capability and she is never thought to be a top laner so ppl are confused for the next 1 to 5 minutes which buys you alot of time to figure their style out and try to over play them using this to your advantage. Everytime i play top with vayne i am accused of trolling, but instead i am just throwing an ace and a new style of gameplay that would take away this goes here nonsense. For example, I thought i was support then our adc said his friend was support after i locked in tarric. They made a big deal about so i went top. I went 4/1 in my favor against a really good Lee Sin. I was able to hold him off and off play him with early agression. Of course late game didn't go so well, but the moral of the story is trolls, Honest trolls, who didn't get their role so they want to feed the baron, or worse, their "thief's" lane. i know to report it afterwards, but it really isn't lessening my hatred for the troll takeover and i, along with many others, believe if LoL is becoming so different since my time when jarvan came out and janna was your typical mid, why not try it out, or at least give us more options when we do report players for being trolling, or just being negative all game because he doesn't get the role he wanted. It's something i would like Riot to look over and, put serious thought into because alot of my friends are quitting LoL because of these issues. I, for one, have put over $3,000+ into this game and feel i am robbed because of a "grey area" in a game mode i really love. Also, make ARAM a game mode, go to your custom games and look at it ARAM is custom, so why not make ARAM at proving ground a real game mode?

Frostfire20

12-03-2012

I miss Force of Nature already.

Frostfire20

12-03-2012

Quote:
captinwizmad:
i think there should be a gift system where u gift gold to other players in the team and also there should be a elo reset for the big change

They just had an elo reset. It wouldn't make sense to do it again.

blindasleep

12-03-2012

I like the gold adjustments for support, but with even with that the increase in defense cost (which tends to be important on several supports) and drop in AD cost it may make some supports less viable and a few unplayable.

VectormanII

12-03-2012

This confuses and Angers me! j/k..
well it does confuse me a bit.. and maybe a little anger only 'cause I'm scared of change..

Flamethrower

12-03-2012

All these noobs saying they can't wait, and then theres the people like me that actually know the game and are like "kill me now"

VvDefenDRenzvV

12-03-2012

Why remove force of nature? why? why? why? tell me why? why? why?