Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManOWar2Red

12-09-2012

Stop sending money to riots please until they give answers or revert theses retardeds changes.

I follow Phreak on twitter and the answers he gave to many people made me doubt about theirs whole ideas and strategy by doing this...answers such as '' let's try it and see how it goes'' that about the removal of Force of Nature as an answers I do not accept.

It's like they have no idea what they are doing. Now champions like Garen are ruined.

MacEzy

12-09-2012

General (Stats)
Basic Cost for Stats
Attack Damage has generally been made cheaper by roughly 5 to 10%.
Armor and Magic Resistance has generally been made more expensive by roughly 10 to 20%
Penetration Changes
% Penetration now applies before Flat Penetration. This means that combining the two statistics will amplify the effect of both - compared to live which reduced the effectiveness of both.

These changes have made this game too easy. Anyone that can press q, w, e and r can play league, no skill is required. Burst damage is the only way to win, DPS is now obsolete because you die before you can put 2 auto attacks in, tanks and def are just useless. Fix this riot you dun F**ked up, this game has no balance.

aMonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Honestly this burst damage is annoying

Bėrdandy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

The new patch is pretty nice... new hud, shop, its all great but.... Jungle changes are just stupid, no leash and tought monsters... actually only fiddlesticks, olaf and ww can jungle well -.- the rest of the junglers are 1 / 10 HP when they hit wraiths.... this changes really need to be balanced, think about new guys who are actually trying to learn how to jungle, its impossible, its hard for a experienced jungler, think about the new players :S its just impossible so i think this new changes in the jungle are just stupid, its a bad idea just to counter the tactical importance of the jungler, and his abussive bush ganks and babysitting

InhumanMilitia

12-10-2012

can you guys bring back surge

Ridge130

12-10-2012

I love the new patch (tho i'll need to get used to the new shop) but one prob came to me, Riot upgraded their particles or wat ever that really requires a good processor speed, now its 2.0 GHz. Now I got to get a new laptop (the old one is 8 months old) but hey thats good cuz the game is gettin better and I got a reason to upgrade. Just plz Riot dont go any higher than 2.0 Ghz for a very good while. Thanks !!!

TheGiantYordle

12-11-2012

I'd just like to say, despite having been shot down horrendously and repeatedly, before these changes were ever implemented...:

"I told you so." - Unrivaled Boss

JakeXCalebYaoi

12-11-2012

Its amazing

Lord Rachen

12-11-2012

Ok I thought the reason for this patch was item variety, where people could use different builds for different champs. But why then is it that EVERY AD champ now just stacks Black Cleavers and dominates, or that literally every dominion or 3v3 all AP caster always have BlackFire Torch, and on 5v5 almost all AP caster always build Liandry's Torment.
They implemented this new item shop for people to use different builds, and every game I always see the same builds now. Why are they doing this??? Why is Black Cleaver no unique? Why give ability to reduce AR by 30% and give it 15+ AR pen all in one item and also you can stack it cause its not unique???

This is so broke now especially Black Cleaver. Riot needs to make a lot of changes and fix this!

Hyruler

12-11-2012

Liandry's Torment activates on each tick from teemo's mushrooms so it's 10% of current health like 3-4 times. One mushroom can easily take 400+ health from any champion. Where must I post this to get it looked into?