Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evets433

12-07-2012

**** you riot you ****s I hate how you guys have to ****n changer very thing,k yeas im drunk but ffs i playted yesterfday when i was sober and it sucked!!! PEOPLE PLAY THE GAME BECUSE THEY LIKE IT YOU MONGS HUURRRR HURRRR HURRR LETS CHANGE THE GAME STYLE AND EVERYTHING SO THE OLDER PLAYERS WANT TO KILL THEM SELVES> LOVE YOU TOO DICKS XOX

evets433

12-07-2012

IM SO MAD WITH YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW HONESTL WTF IM NOT ****N PLAYING ANY MORE AND I HAVE 38 K RIOTS DICKS !!!!!!!!! :C So mad. x

evets433

12-07-2012

I WAStED SO MANY RIOTS< WHO EVERS IDEA IT WAS FOR THIS PATCH NEEDS TO GO AND DO A BACK FLIP ONTO A ****ING KNIFE OK x

SholariFenway

12-07-2012

This Riot company is not transparent anymore, all they want now is money and they not only ruined the game with the season 3 patch, but they are about to start advertising skins a lot from now on and fill the game with publicity so people spend money, specially kids, kids will be their target costumers from now on, i knew a good game that used this same technique, it was called maple story, it was a good game and it good ruined with these same methods, it seems league of legends is going to the trash can now, they also changed their privacy policy so no one could sue them, people you need to understand riot does not care about players anymore, this game has ENDED as of patch 3, there is no more league of legends as you all knew it, it is now lost due to the greed and bad creativity of a few of their employees who only want money and don't care about a good quality game anymore.

Kakashi Hakato

Recruiter

12-07-2012

I guess its ok but u guys took some items out for my build

VKLBear

12-07-2012

Dont remove Madredís Bloodrazor. It's a good item for semi tank can cut other tank down quickly.
Take it back pls or my build is gonna be ruined

ananas1k

12-07-2012

Riot will suffer. If they make this game worse and worse, people will stop playing it. Then they will regret doing such a stupid thing. Greed f*cks people over. Hopefully, Riot can realize that soon enough.

Uberl33tpw3n

12-07-2012

Riot! Please answer us! You're destroying your own game and you'll eventually come to regret it. LOL has become a major factor in my life for the past year and I would absolutely despise saying goodbye to such an excellent game. I suggest that undo the season three patch and talk to some members of your pro LOL teams about the changes you've made. They know the metagame better than anyone.

ActLikeAnoob

12-07-2012

O well, its time to find a new game now.

TheAsianPandaIX

12-07-2012

Big problem with FPS need to fix it