Lag Issues since November 27th combined thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yo0 Mother

12-03-2012

I am currently and have been reading multiple thread as to ever since the November 27th update, people have been experiencing consistent lag. I myself as well as many others have ensured their internet connection is fine, some even going to the extent of buying a new router or having their ISP come in. As of now, RIOT has failed to address the problem. Instead of having the same complaint spread out over multiple threads, I'd like to try and have everyone focus on this one. Maybe then, if we get enough responses, the problem will finally be addressed.

Yo0 Mother

12-03-2012

I don't know if it is a coincidence but I am on east coast as well

joo 2h

12-03-2012

This is making me so mad..... I can not play a game, i bet i was report so many times for feeding, when i simply cannot move,. I live on the East coast of the U.S

This has been happening for the last 2 days. I will get into the game, the game will freez or try to reconnect every 10 secs, at this time i cant not move, but i can see what other people write.

Please fix this problem, the game is unplayable for me right now, i really want to try out a new champ i brought, and now i have to wait for a fix to come out.

Thank you.

Eazyb

12-03-2012

Not sure if my post was relevant to this but I've been getting really high spikes causing me to disconnect since around that time.

Makes the game unplayable, really frustrating.

Yo0 Sister

12-03-2012

hey ugly

Ai Yuno

12-03-2012

For me I will randomly disconnect in fights and it has been happening so much recently, I tried to play multiple games to maybe figure it out and its just completely random in fights, walking anywhere. it makes it hard to do anything. I am not sure if its my internet or a server issue. During the day hours though, I play lag free and once about 5pm hits, I start disconnecting. (speculating causes) If anyone finds out any information could you please post, thank you.

jukstr

12-03-2012

i get short bursts of lag, can't last hit. I click to the left of the screen then the right, my champ goes to the left, then reappears to the right. Ping is fine all game and so is the fps, firewall exceptions were made (same issue), repaired game, reinstalled game, made sure everything was updated. Nothing has fixed this issue.

Sneax

12-03-2012

I have been experiencing this as well, makes my overall play way worse as much as I try to ignore it, the spikes are to frequent and to crippling.

Hinokani

12-03-2012

I actually just submitted a ticket about this because it's been so consistent and so severe for weeks now.

I'm also on the east coast, not sure if that's actually relevant or not.

therealmcdouble

12-03-2012

Just last game I was hitting 3k ping which normally never happens. I connected into the game normally with 107 - 112 ping, played for 7 minutes, but then hit these lag spikes which forced me to reconnect. In the load screen, I had my normal ping. However at around 99% I spiked to 999 ping. It went down and then league crashed. This happened before after patch updates and got resolved after a lot of people got pissed and posted about it. I'm also on the east coast.