Alright, I'm done. Here's my rant.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TBJack

12-03-2012

So it seems to me your argument is basically "other people in game 3 were rude too, so I shouldn't be held responsible for my actions".

It's "not your style" to turn the other cheek? Be the bigger man? Fine. Nevertheless the rules of conduct are in place. Deal with it. Either man up and ignore their BS, or pay the consequences for your own actions. Those are your options.

Also really, Darius rant? Old hat dude.

tbagchamp

12-03-2012

Hey Chiraisu,

As you said, game one was enough punishment for a ban. Thanks for your honesty and humility.

We all understand how frustrating it is to deal with trolls, ragers, and OP champs. After all, we are all playing the same game.

I understand your need for vindication, to say, "look I know I made a mistake, but I also know that these guys are just as bad or worse than I was!"

Well, although you can't see it, they will suffer the same consequences you are now. The meanest thing you could've done to them, would be to ignore them. They would get punished, you wouldn't.

Remember also that when you leave a game angry, whoever you are angry at usually leaves the game feeling the same way (exception would be trolls). When two people argue about something in game, both are just as angry at each other, and both ruin the gaming experience for each other and possibly the rest of the team. Better to just ignore or mute people in a worst case scenario.

As far as your frustration with Riot, all you can do is trust that they work extremely hard trying to balance over 100 characters in a game with thousands of other variables. It's a job that is just impossible, but they work very hard to try and finish it. They have very well founded reasons for every balance that can be invisible to specific players. Darius poses a large problem in many normal games and some ranked games, however he is basically unplayed in tournaments.

I am sorry to hear that your frustration over this game has lead you to quitting, but I hope you do take at least some responsibility for it. All of us are playing the same game, the majority of us find ways to stay out of the tribunal by keeping our emotions in check.

That being said, if you decide that League of Legends is not the game for you, good luck with future endeavors! I hope you the best

VeigarOfDarkness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Verbal harassment shouldn't be a bannable offense, period.

Great Pyrenees

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiraisu View Post
Anyway. I hope you guys have fun on the fields by paying for the new champion. Teemo will still be in every game.
Whelp I am not a troll. Hate to see you go but I understand your reasons. I agree with a lot of what you said about champion nerfing and buffing. I think some kits are just superior and I dont like it when Udyr isnt even top 5 jungle tear and they sneak in a nerf to turtle stance like they just did. It is very frustraiting. I think Riot is starting down the path a lot of games go down. Bringing out the new forgeting about or fixing the old. Take WW for example he has a slow jungle time so they nerf his q? Seems like every week they nerf Irelia, Urgot, Shen. Dont they realize that new players are not good enough players to use these toons in competitive play? The nerfs hurt the lower elos' more than anyone and thats 99% of the fan base.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

So, game one is, by your own admission, a clear punish. Games two and three could be the most positive, exemplary game play ever, and I'd still have to punish for game one.

LittleDi

12-25-2012

2 months ago level 8 smurf.

Why they post as a smurf then don't give their real name? Because they intend to continue to troll?

Devastator Jones

12-26-2012

That Game 2.. Read everyones dialogue - like half the players in it should be banned for racism, harassment, and just plain jerkishness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
So, game one is, by your own admission, a clear punish. Games two and three could be the most positive, exemplary game play ever, and I'd still have to punish for game one.
Oh, but game 2 is a entertaining read though. The OP was not nearly as jerkish in that game as at least 5 other people in it. That game was full of atrocious behavior.

flegg

12-26-2012

Doesn't matter what's going on, not leashing is just childish. Ruins the game experience for not just you and the jungler but also all the people on your team that are depending on the jungler.

First game was bad, 2nd game was fine, 3rd game was fine if you had leashed. Not leashing easily pushes you into the deserved ban range.

flegg

12-26-2012

double

Jryiah

12-26-2012

Win or loose you have two choices.

A) Rage in game and get BANNED.
B) Cut your losses and move on.

You choose option A, and now are complaining that you got banned.

Now you have two more choices.
A) Get over it, and goto first choice next game..
B) Uninstall.