Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Team Overpowered Looking for a serious mid/jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I AM PJC

12-03-2012

Team 0P IS looking for members, We are a new team looking for Players in the role of (Mid,JUNGLE) We will be playing alot of ranked games, I'll be making a schedule
towards everyones timezones/avaliblity. We also will be playing Turny games once we are ready. Feel free to message me in game my name is (Pëter Copy and paste my name)

Fill out this application:

IGN:

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position):

Position(s):

Team speak 3 and clear mic:(you can download very easy)

Champions you are good with in that specific role:

Time Zone:

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team:
-----------------------------------------------
Current Roster

Top: Mr Frostfire

Mid: Open

Jungle: Open

AD Carry: Pëter

Support: Orangesplosion

I AM PJC

12-03-2012

bump

WarraW

12-03-2012

IGN: WarraW

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position): Was 1501 Now it's 1291

Position(s): Jungler

Team speak 3 and clear mic you can download very easy: I have both!

Champions you are good with in that specific role: Warwick, Lee Sin, Xin, darius, and Maokai, and fiddle sticks.

Time Zone: PST

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: I need a team to practice with and play. Solo ques arn't good enough when everyone wants to troll a game that isn't meta. Examples being, having no adc; no one wanting to support; having multiple junglers. It all ends up wasting time.

FatalWish

12-03-2012

IGN:Fatalwish

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position): 1k

Position(s): mid is my best spot, can adc and top well also.

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy) yup (:

Champions you are good with in that specific role: Ahri, Kat, Syndra, Ryze, Brand, Annie, Anivia, (working on learning fizz and swain)

Time Zone: Mountain Standard

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: I am great on locking mid down and keeping tabs on when they are ganking and keeping an eye on the jungle for fights. I have very rarely lost a lane. Always looking to improve and just have a great time

Cyphér

12-03-2012

IGN: Cyphér

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position):1200

Position(s): mid,jungle

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy) I have

Champions you are good with in that specific role: I can play any mid/jungle

Time Zone: Central

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: I am very good at communication and calling. I have great map awareness. I know when to be serious. But i also enjoy having quite a bit of fun,

Nstyle

12-03-2012

IGN: NxT Trizy

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position): 1359, current 1165

Position(s): Mid or jungle

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy)

Champions you are good with in that specific role: For mid, Diana, Orianna, Anivia, TF, Karthus, Lux, Katarina. For jungle, Skarner, Maokai, Malphite, Chogath, Lee sin, Olaf, Nocturne, Xin.

Time Zone: Eastern

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: Looking for a team as dedicated to improving and being competitive as me. Able to give out and receive criticism without raging at teammates, feel like I can efficiently communicate with the team.

mrxlee

12-03-2012

IGN: mrxlee

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position): 1426 now 1346

Position(s):Mid, Top, Support, ADC, jungle

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy) - who doesnt have a mic? no scrubs here

Champions you are good with in that specific role:
My best lane would be mid.
Cho, Ahri, Morg, Diana, Cass, Kennen, soon orianna

Others:
Alistar, ashe, dr. mundo, garen, kayle, nidalee, shen, signed, teemo, nunu, janna, taric, leona, sona, soraka

Time Zone: PST

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: Ive been looking for a competive team, and willing to put in hard work and sweat to become a top team. Give me a tryout and find out.

Angelsrise

12-03-2012

IGN:Angelsrise

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position):1450

Position(s):jungle

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy) yes

Champions you are good with in that specific role: maokai, amumu, lee sin, jax, malph

Time Zone:est

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: i need a good team, i am getting tired of solo queue xD i also main top so i know how to make top snowball super hard

shamaniam

12-03-2012

Name: sham =)
Ign (Summoner Name): shamaniam
Solo Rating: 1420 somethn last season. my second account was also silver.
Role: MID OR FEED!!!!!!!!!
Favorite Champs for above Role: Swain, Brand, Syndra, Ori, Annie, Ahri, Mord, Morg, Ryze, Vlad, kennen. those are the ones im good with. i play any ap mid but anivia/TF or kat/fizz really.
Availability: i work fir sat 11pm-7am. PST other than that i pick up shifts here and there sometimes but i have plenty of free time. i would love to have set times that i could show up for =)
i can take constructive criticism and am looking to get better.

I have been playing this game since before it had seasons lol. i own all the champs and almost every rune. 20 pages im gtg. season 1 i focused on learning all the roles and playing all the champs. this last season i focused entirely on mid lane. i was on a decently serious team for almost 1/2 a year as mid lane. I am not the best for sure but definitely feel i have a large game knowledge and good mechanics.

aharon

12-03-2012

IGN:Remaking

ELO (its fine if you low elo, AS long as you know the mechanics and how to position): 1200

Position(s): mid top

Team speak 3 and clear micyou can download very easy)

Champions you are good with in that specific role:Mid: Orianna Kat Eve Cass Gragas

Time Zone: EST

Half decent reason on why you should be apart of this team: Map awareness, Accurate, and im very competitve. Looking for serious team.