Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't login to the website with my main account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ticklish Teemo

12-02-2012

Everytime I try to login in the PVP.net bar at the top of the page, it takes me to a page saying, "You are not authorized to view this page," but shows me as logged in on the bar. If I try to go to the rest of the site, it keeps me logged in, except when I go to the forums or the Tribunal, and then it immediately logs me out. I've barely posted ever and nothing inflammatory, so I shouldn't be banned or anything...

yrtsimehC

12-03-2012

I think it's an issue with Chrome. You can simply clear cache and then log in and it should work. Or you can go to the main page http://na.leagueoflegends.com/ log out there and re-log in.

Ticklish Teemo

12-03-2012

I'm using Firefox, and I've tried relogging in several ways, none of them has done anything...