Vudu-The Witch Doctor

12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

12-03-2012

Update buffed stuffy doll 100/150/200/250/300 (+0.8 AP) up from 70/105/140/175/210 (+.7 ap)

Moby the White

12-03-2012

new art approaches soonish

Neowolf24

12-03-2012

Truthfully, I think the heal effect for the ultimate may be too powerful. From what I've seen out of other champions with healing capabilities, the highest I've ever seen a heal that targets an ally is a little over 300 without calculating AP into the equation It would be nice to see a powerful heal in the game, but I think for some reason Riot is trying to avoid something like that so the fights don't last so long, maybe you could just keep the heal per second the same but shorten the duration. That being said, as a person who mainly plays top lane characters I may not be the best person to give advice on a Support champion.

Moby the White

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowolf24 View Post
Truthfully, I think the heal effect for the ultimate may be too powerful. From what I've seen out of other champions with healing capabilities, the highest I've ever seen a heal that targets an ally is a little over 300 without calculating AP into the equation It would be nice to see a powerful heal in the game, but I think for some reason Riot is trying to avoid something like that so the fights don't last so long, maybe you could just keep the heal per second the same but shorten the duration. That being said, as a person who mainly plays top lane characters I may not be the best person to give advice on a Support champion.
Its a heal over time so its utility is for in battle.

Moby the White

12-04-2012

bump

Pathem

12-04-2012

Couldn't agree more, how is there not a witch doctor in the League? A while back I did a concept for a witch doctor, He was called Maaken, I didn't put in a quarter of the effort you have. Good concept mate!

Moby the White

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathem View Post
Couldn't agree more, how is there not a witch doctor in the League? A while back I did a concept for a witch doctor, He was called Maaken, I didn't put in a quarter of the effort you have. Good concept mate!
thanks man much appreciated

Neowolf24

12-04-2012

Well I believe Riot did try to make one, his name was Tabu, the Voodoo Shaman. He was cancelled though so we won't be seeing him. I also just thought of something. Trundle is a troll who has been afflicted by a Necromancer's curse which causes him to decay at an incredible rate. Since necromancy was involved in this curse, will Trundle have any type of interaction to Vudu? It would make for an interesting story.

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Stuffy Doll seems weird and unclear. Do you summon a doll at target location? or is it simply a buff that effectively blocks up to 75/150 damage to an ally at max rank or a debuff that deals 150/300 additional damage to an enemy?

Combining Zilean's ult AND Mordekaiser's ult into one skill is a bit overpowered. You should probably tone this down a lot or rework it.

The AoE 3 sec CC is a bit imbalanced as well. Lulu's polymorph is a single target CC with 2.5 sec at max rank. If you want to balance this out, reduce the cc duration to 2.5 or 2 on the main target and 1.5 or 1 second duration on targets it passes through.

Moby the White

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neowolf24 View Post
Well I believe Riot did try to make one, his name was Tabu, the Voodoo Shaman. He was cancelled though so we won't be seeing him. I also just thought of something. Trundle is a troll who has been afflicted by a Necromancer's curse which causes him to decay at an incredible rate. Since necromancy was involved in this curse, will Trundle have any type of interaction to Vudu? It would make for an interesting story.

Well as you would have it who do you think made the curse that the necromancer stole?
xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkof View Post
Stuffy Doll seems weird and unclear. Do you summon a doll at target location? or is it simply a buff that effectively blocks up to 75/150 damage to an ally at max rank or a debuff that deals 150/300 additional damage to an enemy?

Combining Zilean's ult AND Mordekaiser's ult into one skill is a bit overpowered. You should probably tone this down a lot or rework it.

The AoE 3 sec CC is a bit imbalanced as well. Lulu's polymorph is a single target CC with 2.5 sec at max rank. If you want to balance this out, reduce the cc duration to 2.5 or 2 on the main target and 1.5 or 1 second duration on targets it passes through.
okay i get that ill clarify stuffy doll but those damages are percentiles notice the percent marks? absorbs all the damage then the target takes X% of damage more to enemies less to allies

Ult has that effect only if you get black magic active so it requires skill to do PLUS you must choose between the two options you don't get both if on ally you get the zilean form but only one person of the pact gets revived and thats the first person to die which is fair.
for the enemy its also a pact that you make with the enemy if i kill you i get a pet for a period of time similar to the time i would have revived for I find it fair but tell me otherwise

as for the AoE 3 sec cc it isn't please notice that I stated i changed it and it is now an on target spell that as it goes through people it damages. ONLY the enemy i targetted gets CC'd into a frog

12345612 ... 23