Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LF mid 1600+ elo 17+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zulu Thaikid

12-03-2012

Bump

Zulu Thaikid

12-03-2012

Bump

Gozer

12-03-2012

Ign: Gozer
Elo: S2:1700/S3:1600
Top 5 favorite mid champ: Diana, Vlad, Swain, Oriana, Karthus
Why you want to be in this team: I want to be on a Diamond 5's to learn and experience more of the game.
Give me 1 reason why I should put you in the team: Because I'm adaptable.
Do you have vent and ts3: Yes
Do you have a mic: Yes
What kind of unique (there are no really unique) plays you can bring us:

1. Hard push mid + Gank
2. Offensive Wards + Counterjungle
3. Run Burst AP top and Tank AP mid + WoTA

Mid Ahri

Recruiter

12-03-2012

Ign: ne0chá0s
Elo: s1- 1648, s2 - 1788, s3 - 1498
Top 5 favorite mid champ: Kat, Fizz, Zyra, Syndra, Evelynn
Why you want to be in this team: Want to join a competitive team to play in tournaments and go pro with.
Give me 1 reason why I should put you in the team: I have tons of experience in the game and know almost everything about it.
What kind of unique plays you can bring us: I know every champion in the game very well so I know when to and not to go in against certain team comps/champions when others usually go in not knowing what the outcome will be.

Monsieur Alyx

12-03-2012

Ign: turtleallthedays
Elo: 1634
Top 5 favorite mid champ: Oriana, Diana, karthus, Anivia Kat
Why you want to be in this team: Looking to bring my professional background in world of warcraft into a competitive league environment.
Give me 1 reason why I should put you in the team: I am a multi rank 1 World of warcraft arena player. I have competed at the highest caliber of gaming in not only wow but in starcraft as well. As i am still learning league of legends i am a dedicated player who is willing to do whatever is needed to get into the professional scene.
Do you have vent and ts3: Prefer Skype.
Please do not contact unless this is a team that is willing to stick the time and effort into going somewhere. As i am in transition between games i am ready to dedicate myself fully to league but only to a team that shares my enthusiasm for being the best.

Chickenman117

12-03-2012

Ign: Chickenman117
Elo: 1611
Top 5 favorite mid champ: Orianna, Ryze, Karthus, Lux, Twisted Fate
Why you want to be in this team: To play professionally and competitively with like-minded individuals. Hear and give constructive criticism with other players. And simply to win.
Give me 1 reason why I should put you in the team: I will be an asset that can make any scheduled practice time and will always be at the top of my game.
What kind of unique plays you can bring us: Defensive and Offensive warding. Healthy amount of champs to choose from. Quick learner when it comes to new strats, champs, etc. Clear and quick communication.

~Hope to hear back from you guys soon

Robosanta

12-03-2012

Sorry my IGN is Robosanta xD

Zulu Thaikid

12-03-2012

bump

Zulu Thaikid

12-03-2012

bump

Zulu Thaikid

12-03-2012

bump