Riot; If I showed you that your Trynd remake was bad, would you change it?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ittihad

12-03-2012

plz help trynd i wanna use my demonblade skin w/o getting trolled

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Bump for American primetime.

HolyPikeman

12-03-2012

Trynd needs buffs (and ad yi!)

VanceStubbs

12-03-2012

So that's why he was obliterating everything months after the remake?

HolyPikeman

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanceStubbs View Post
So that's why he was obliterating everything months after the remake?
You obviously read nothing in this thread... Trynd had over 6 individual nerfs a patch or two after the remake...try and have an informed opinion.

VanceStubbs

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooberTheDog View Post
You obviously read nothing in this thread... Trynd had over 6 individual nerfs a patch or two after the remake...try and have an informed opinion.
So again, what does the remake have to do with... anything?

He's not as good as before because he was nerfed.

HolyPikeman

12-03-2012

I cant tell what is sarcasm and what is legit....

Trynd was great before the remake, then still after the remake (still a net nerf imo), and then obilterated with nerfs after the remake.

We agree?

Neonfox

12-03-2012

Bump, I think Trynd has been ignored for quite a while now, I didn't play him much but before the nerfs he was pretty fun.Now it's kinda boring/way harder, I fail almost every time and just gave up after a while, I look forward to possible buffs for him.

P.S. I think your avatar is hilarious and awesome.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonfox View Post
Bump, I think Trynd has been ignored for quite a while now, I didn't play him much but before the nerfs he was pretty fun.Now it's kinda boring/way harder, I fail almost every time and just gave up after a while, I look forward to possible buffs for him.

P.S. I think your avatar is hilarious and awesome.
That's exactly what I feel with Trynd, this looks promising. Hopefully we're not the only ones.

You're the first to notice, haha.

dredzach

12-03-2012

The remake DESTROYED tryn. He used to be my favorite champion and now I never ever play him only cause he's so incredibly terrible and unfun. The jungle changes further solidified him into obscurity.

He cannot jungle, cause he needs carry-level gold/levels just to not feed.
He cannot lane top cause he has no burst or poke to harass with, no tankiness, and his pathetic sustain only works if you push the lane. Also, right clicking the enemy draws creep aggro that makes it very not worth it. Why would you ever play Tryn. He's just so terrible. Even farmed, you just get exhausted and disabled. You won't live long enough to hurt anyone cause his damage isn't as good as before.

I just want the old tryn back to be honest. Maybe he wasn't viable but he was far FAR and away better than this horrible tryn.

To be honest, I didn't even look at your suggestion of what to do with him now. I just want him to be reverted and then go from there. He used to be a glass cannon, but now he is a glass teapot and it's pathetic.