Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot; If I showed you that your Trynd remake was bad, would you change it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Moist Crevice

02-08-2013

This is from February 2012, in which case tryndamere was actually REALLY strong after his rework, he's only been trash quite recently, this thread is out dated as hell.

General Quackers

02-08-2013

Quote:
Morello:
I'll answer both of these:

We changed to crit damage from crit chance because Trynd's lane was about throwing dice against the enemy and hitting an early-game crit with just his passive. Fighting either as or against that removes much of the success players have from their own hands and puts it into a dice-roll, especially when crit multipliers are so much more devastating early game.

Second, I do not like ranged manlaess champions, but I'm fine with melee being manaless more often, as melee can be a cost. Especially on a melee carry, I feel this cost can be significant on its own.

Katarina would have had mana if I wasn't sure it would have been a point players wouldn't have ripped us apart on. I still think she should have mana.

Muramana/Seraph's Embrace Kat says no she shouldn't. Please, dear God please, no she should not have mana.

Superbone1

02-08-2013

Quote:
Zerglinator:
The Nerfmaster has spoken. His judgement is harsh.

No, she should have mana. Then they could better balance her reset mechanic.

General Quackers

02-09-2013

bump, can we gets some more red feedback about this? Reworking Trynd into a place where he saw scattered representation at the highest Elo tiers only to then nerf him down to a garbage tier is pretty ass backwards game development.

Darius isn't allowed to be nerfed because "we don't want to nerf a champion solely for lower Elo players", but Trynd (and Xin) can get nerfed into sub-par low tier champs? Why?

îTrYnDaMeRe

02-09-2013

They just gave him a buff to his jungling. Just w8 and see what they will do they can’t buff him too much they have to be very careful with him.

Take 9 pots 2 wards and go top dang he is hard to push out of lane if u know what ur doing

Or RED pot and potions

And in the jungle not many can 1vs1 trynd with red early game. Lee and fiddle are the only ones that come to my mind right now

Im sure they will add him anothr buff soon

not my idea but Trynd should gain 10% or more lifesteal upon reaching full fury for 5 sec or should gain 25% or more crit damage upon reaching full fury for 5 sec

Norak

02-15-2013

Bump

AnthonyYang

02-23-2013

bump

Norak

05-25-2013

Pls Riot.