Riot; If I showed you that your Trynd remake was bad, would you change it?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 26
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telekenetic View Post
I skimmed through the topic, but I just wanted to say that I do recall Tryndamere being borderline op after his remake. Even played in a couple tournaments, till he got toned down.
That was 18 months ago, he was considered so strong because of his sustain. A few things have happened since then:
- His sustain was hit, really hard
- His fury decays faster
- Huge lifesteal nerfs across the board
- New champions that fit his role and/or beat him easily have been released (Darius. Lol.)
- TT was remade

HolyPikeman

12-02-2012

Darius/Jax/Riven shows how massively outclassed , Trynd is currently.

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

I remember you making posts about the viability of AP trynd way back before the remake hit.
Keep fighting the good fight, I don't understand why Riot doesn't make it a priority to ensure multiple builds for champions stay viable.

Cowboys

12-02-2012

I've always thought tryn just needed a CD revert on his q and magic dmg on his spin as you say. Also a QOL change to his w would be lovely (Rengar got it on his w after all), where the cast time is removed completely. I mean think about what the ability even is, a mocking shout? why the hell does he have to swing his sword to shout? It always infuriates me when i miss an auto due to casting my w and it'd make it harder to dodge

HolyPikeman

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmatorture View Post
I remember you making posts about the viability of AP trynd way back before the remake hit.
Keep fighting the good fight, I don't understand why Riot doesn't make it a priority to ensure multiple builds for champions stay viable.
Definitely +1, Having an ad AND an ap ratio leaves options open imo.

Trynd The King

12-02-2012

bump

De Vandal

12-02-2012

It wasn't the remake, he was actually a little too strong with the remake until they nerfed him twice. He was damn immovable from top lane
And no, he wasn't a low elo pubstomper, he was doing it at high level play(both in tourneys and high Elo solo que). He actually did it there more than low elos(because they knew how to abuse it properly). The people who got pubstomped are the same people who still would.

I do think be needs a buff or something to be back in line, just not on the same level he was at when they first remade him. Because as is, they killed his top lane(thus killing him entirely). And overall, playstyles have changed a lot since then.

shleepzzz

12-02-2012

On the forum bug side, just empty your cache and delete your cookies. Worked for me every time.

Norak

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13FatBlackChicks View Post
It wasn't the remake, he was actually a little too strong with the remake until they nerfed him twice. He was damn immovable from top lane
And no, he wasn't a low elo pubstomper, he was doing it at high level play(both in tourneys and high Elo solo que). He actually did it there more than low elos(because they knew how to abuse it properly). The people who got pubstomped are the same people who still would.

I do think be needs a buff or something to be back in line, just not on the same level he was at when they first remade him. Because as is, they killed his top lane(thus killing him entirely). And overall, playstyles have changed a lot since then.
I'm not just talking about AD Trynd, but even with regards to AD Trynd the remake is 100% to blame for his less active (more boring) playstyle that he has now; as described in OP. His strength in the remake was lost due to a number of changes, as mentioned in another post (basically new champs, trynd nerfs and lifesteal nerfs).

Cowboys

12-02-2012

I just don't get how riot didn't realize how much they nerfed him. From passive nerf, to q CD and heal nerfs, removal of crit damage, w ad reduction nerf, e cooldown/dmg nerf, and ulti duration nerf (with the plus side being able to ulti while cc'd, but I'd still rather have longer duration). As said in the OP, they simply took away a whole lot of damage and synergy and expected him to be "remade with rage!." Back when you used to heal, you would lose AD and crit dmg, but still retain crit chance from your passive. Now when you heal, you already have no crit dmg and just lost ALL your passive crit. RIOT PLS UR PRESIDENT IS NAMED AFTER THE MOST HORRIFICALLY RUINED CHAMPS IN LOL HISTORY, PLEASE JUST BUFF HIM A LITTLE TO SHOW US YOU STILL CARE

12345612 ... 26