Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot; If I showed you that your Trynd remake was bad, would you change it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeroesNeverQuit

12-22-2012

Im spinning in a circle with a sword. It hits you. You get dealt magic damage...

How at all does that make sense.. That and the fact that it still scales on AD. Tryndamere is an AD player. Hes not a magician.

And with the changes your proposing your early game will suck hard. So any confident top like jax will destroy you easily. Personally i like his kit how it is. And i do enjoy playing him. He has one of the most OP ults in the game. And having to choose between healing himself or keeping that high crit rate is a good trade off... Having 100% crit late game all the time when you have full fury at full hp is way better then low hp 100% crit chance.

Explain to me this. If you got got punched in the face 100 times. After that are you going to somehow be stronger? I didnt think so. I understand what your saying though. It used to be this way and i preferred it this way. Which is all well and good.

Personally i like his kit the way it is. You complain about armor... Theres armor penetration. PROBLEM SOLVED.

He was nerfed because of his ap? Go complain like the 1000 other rengar ap fans... He wasnt designed to be an ap carry he was designed as an ad top lane carry.

Norak

12-23-2012

Quote:
HeroesNeverQuit:
Im spinning in a circle with a sword. It hits you. You get dealt magic damage...

How at all does that make sense.. That and the fact that it still scales on AD. Tryndamere is an AD player. Hes not a magician.

And with the changes your proposing your early game will suck hard. So any confident top like jax will destroy you easily. Personally i like his kit how it is. And i do enjoy playing him. He has one of the most OP ults in the game. And having to choose between healing himself or keeping that high crit rate is a good trade off... Having 100% crit late game all the time when you have full fury at full hp is way better then low hp 100% crit chance.

Explain to me this. If you got got punched in the face 100 times. After that are you going to somehow be stronger? I didnt think so. I understand what your saying though. It used to be this way and i preferred it this way. Which is all well and good.

Personally i like his kit the way it is. You complain about armor... Theres armor penetration. PROBLEM SOLVED.

He was nerfed because of his ap? Go complain like the 1000 other rengar ap fans... He wasnt designed to be an ap carry he was designed as an ad top lane carry.

Jax's QWER hits them with a lamp post, yet they're all magic.
Amumu's Q throws a bandage and his tantrum he does a backflip and throws bandages everywhere, yet it's magic.
Darius' passive makes you bleed with a Giant Axe. Magic.
Gangplank's ult. Cannon balls. Magic.
See where I'm going with this?
Brand isn't super effective against Anivia and this game isnt' balanced around what "sounds right". It's balanced around what is fun, yet fair.

Norak

12-23-2012

Bump

Mr M0nday

Recruiter

12-23-2012

Read half your post and upvoted. saw "- Damage type changed to magic"

Wish I could take that upvote back.

Martel

12-23-2012

I'm not entirely convinced of your changes, but I definitely do agree that something needs to be done about Tryndamere. I haven't enjoyed playing him very much lately, and he used to be my go-to guy.

coffee addict

12-23-2012

trynd is op

build statikk shyv + PD and destroy everything

Nanodust

12-23-2012

Maybe Tryndamere should have some skill refresh mechanic similar to Fiora and Master Yi.

CJ Entus FatLife

12-23-2012

Norak I miss you and ur AP Trynd <3

BlueWallpaper

12-23-2012

Quote:
Morello:
A little shorter on time right now, but I will agree there's lower synergy than there should be - I'd strike that to my biggest point of problem with the kit...well, outside of "melee carries as a role"

Synergy is tricky because synergy is fun and intuitive, but if you overdo it, it removes decisions and creates facerolling. I don't think Trynd is at risk here, just something to remember when analyzing how much synergy a character has.

Good post.

Classic Morello. On the face of it looks helpful, but actually it's a bit of general fluff and it's last we'll ever hear of it.

coffee addict

12-23-2012

Quote:
Nanodust:
Maybe Tryndamere should have some skill refresh mechanic similar to Fiora and Master Yi.

? the cd on his spinning slash is reduced 2sec for every crit

easy to get 100% crit on trynd with 100 rage + 2.0 attack speed that means ur e is up every 2 seconds