Your Opinion About a New Game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuestionMarkV

12-02-2012

Hello, People.

The objectives of this post are: either find out that the game I'm talking about already exists OR inspire creators to make it. We could also discuss more concepts and ideas to add to it.

I'm not sure this is the right place to post it, but if it's not, I'd like to know where and I'll just post it there too and this one can just be deleted.

The idea is simple: a MMORPG with the gameplay of a MOBA.

I've always found it very boring to tell my character to kill a mob instead of killing it myself. In LoL, when you kill mobs, it feels the same, but when you are PVPing against another player it most certainly feel like if you were there killing the enemy yourself. You have to be constantly clicking, using skills, flashing to scape traps and etc. That's how it should feel to kill a mob/monster in a MMORPG, not the boring **** we already know - and most of us run from by playing and feeling the thrills of league of legends's gameplay. Mobs would behave like the bots of LoL, in the hard difficulty of course. They would use their own skills, for example, this mob LVL 1 is a wolf and every three bits (hits from this wolf would be displayed as bits) the next hit is multiplied for 3 - just like that volibear's skill we know. If you are ranged, like ASHE, you could hit - making the mob slow - and run until it dies. This was just an example.

Have any of you heard of a game like that?

Thanks. (Don't mind if I haven't used proper english at certain points, this is not my native language)

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Closest you can get is Dragon Nest. Master/Abyss difficulty dungeons spawn mobs with unique attack patterns, and the game plays more like Devil May Cry, a hack'n'slash. Obviously, there is no 'lock on' or target system there, and you have a crosshair, and a bunch of skills, and there you go. It's pretty fun, but obtaining resources on your own is mind-numbingly hard. If you're good with trading, not a problem though. It's fun, try it.

But yeah, this is kind of the wrong place - should be probably in Off Topic.

QuestionMarkV

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
Closest you can get is Dragon Nest. Master/Abyss difficulty dungeons spawn mobs with unique attack patterns, and the game plays more like Devil May Cry, a hack'n'slash. Obviously, there is no 'lock on' or target system there, and you have a crosshair, and a bunch of skills, and there you go. It's pretty fun, but obtaining resources on your own is mind-numbingly hard. If you're good with trading, not a problem though. It's fun, try it.

But yeah, this is kind of the wrong place - should be probably in Off Topic.

Mmmm. I was looking for something with the MOBA kind of gameplay, but instead of playing for 40 minutes and then starting all over again, you would acctually continue your progress acumulating gold and strength - stuff MMO's have.

Oh ok! I didn't see there was an Off Topic area. I'll post it there!